new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, just started ecig few weeks ago, a friend got me started and I'm enjoying it. Was smoking a pack a day on anologs and now down to six. This is my first post and i been reading this forum since I started and got great info on ecig. Just wanted to say Hello, oh by the way i'm using the sidesho from modern vapor. Have a great day.:)

Amanda Brown

Nov 20, 2009
Hello there Dex! Welcome & all that jazz, congrats on reducing your analog intake. It's tough for a lot of people at first, but soon you'll be vaping like a champ & feeling so much better. If you keep it up you'll be analog free & you won't even miss them! This is a great place to gather inspiration & information. Never be afraid to ask even the silliest questions, we are all here to help each other out. I'm on day 4 analog free, the hardest thing for me to grasp is realizing that I don't actually miss analogs, just that I want nicotine. Changing your mental/behavior patterns is the key, instead of thinking smoke... think vape and going for your PV (personal vaporizer) first instead of the analog. Making sure you have all the things you need such as support, backup supplies & the right dose of nicotine are all the tools you need for success if you are looking to quit analogs for good. Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread