super new jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
Hello all, I just found out about e cigs yesterday and purchased the black sidesho a few minutes ago. From what I've been reading on this forum so far it sounds like it won't be my last e cig purchase. Everyone seems to have more than one style of e cig. I'm sick of anolog cigarettes and have tried to put them down on many occasions but miss the action of puffing. Looking forward to setting a trend in my area with e cigs.

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
The waiting is killing me!!!!!! Kit shipped yesterday but I'm so excited, like a kid waiting on Xmas. These analogs taste & smell horrible but I like the action of taking a drag. It would be nice if I can finish this pack right when it arrives so I don't have to buy another pack of analogs ever. I can smoke any brand, whether menthol or non, so I'm hoping this will not be to different from analogs. Also working at Philip Morris doesn't help me at all, we get a pack a day free. Hoping to sell them to pay for my new e juice habit.

Grimtooth

Mar 16, 2010
Wichita
I tell ya Buddy,

It's kinda weird... I'm right there with you. Did some research, finally took the plunge and placed 2 orders. Got a juice sampler pack yesterday, and my PV should arrive today. Most of the Juices smelled delicious.

I am almost Giddy as I wait for the mail to arrive (2 hours or so) but I can't really tell if its the Idea of a new toy and I'm just a kid waiting for Xmas morning, or if its the idea of possibly successfully quitting analogs and moving into a new and more healthy phase of my life.

If I could travel back in time, Of course I would make some stock investments, but I would also love to drop by my 15 year old self and slap him around and threaten his life if he ever smoked a ciggy.

Grim

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
That is priceless! Don't let them see you smoking an ecig you might get fired!

Funny you should say that, they are the reason I discovered the e cig! Wednesday I was on the internal website and they had a article along with a link to a e cig site called e cigarette national. Once I read the info on the site I did a Google search and BAM!!!! I found this site. Did some research and placed my order that same night.
So I say thanks PM for showing me a healthier way. BTW the article on the PM internal site was pretty positive, I think they may have a hand in the e juice part in the future from what I've read.

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
The waiting killed me too! I'm currently on unemployment and me next check was supposed to be coming in soon too but I totally forgot to care about that...I just cared if my e-cog was waiting for me. (I should probably look into what happened to that check now)

That was very funny!!!!!! Took my mind off the shipment for about 10 seconds......LOL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread