new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiley

Jul 16, 2015
Boston
Hi my name is Kiley and I just started vaping a month ago to quit smoking and love it! Im just sorta clueless about good products and was excited to find this site. I bought an evod starter kit and like it alot but would like to invest in a longer battery life model. Any suggestions? Thank you!!!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Nothing wrong with an evod starter kit. If you like it but just want more battery life, you can get bigger evod style batteries and keep your current ones as backup. The ones in the kit are usually 650 mAh (last about 6 hours). You can get Kanger evod batteries up to 1000 mAh, or any ego style battery 900-1300 mAh.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hi my name is Kiley and I just started vaping a month ago to quit smoking and love it! Im just sorta clueless about good products and was excited to find this site. I bought an evod starter kit and like it alot but would like to invest in a longer battery life model. Any suggestions? Thank you!!!

i would suggest entering some of the contests on the forum too - check out the big disrupter giveaway here Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win | Page 178 | E-Cigarette Forum

and the heaven's gift contest here HeavenGifts Summer Contest: Win What You Want! Ends 8/31/2015 | Page 24 | E-Cigarette Forum

you might end up with something spiffy for free :)

Reactions: Kiley

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Welcome to ECF Kiley and best of success on your journey.

You may become overwhelmed with the wealth of information available here. Take your time, ask questions and DON"T Run out to buy everything recommended.
Learn all you can about each product you do purchase - just like knowing your TV or an appliance - so you will get the most from it.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
welcome :)

The kanger subtank is a great tank, good coil options, solid. I have gone through a few mods, the sigelei mini or istick 30 are good options depending on what you want and overall $$$ you want to spend.

I wrote up some thoughts about the gear i have gone through the past few months over here... madangus's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: Kiley

Kiley

Jul 16, 2015
Boston
Welcome to ECF Kiley and best of success on your journey.

You may become overwhelmed with the wealth of information available here. Take your time, ask questions and DON"T Run out to buy everything recommended.
Learn all you can about each product you do purchase - just like knowing your TV or an appliance - so you will get the most from it.
Thank you it is overwhelming at first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread