NEW!! Hot!! The Tesla M5 mechanical 18650. Simply Stunning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
1375924_517772148308673_1456471729_n.png

JohnnyPhive

Aug 14, 2010
Houston, Texas
So, if I want this I have to take my business outside of Gotvapes to get it. I am only asking because I am not active on the forum since I joined in 2010 and am not a member of ALPHA, but would rather purchase it through Gotvapes. Particularly since I am in Houston and it makes shipping quicker, also because I prefer to buy locally if possible. I have been vaping since just before joining this forum and own a few mods. Is there any other way to buy it from Gotvapes instead of elsewhere?

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi Johnny- set up a GotVapes account...then PM me when you have done so, I will get you added but you have to have an acct so I can make you ALPHA...its a 'switch' yu turn on in an established account...

So, if I want this I have to take my business outside of Gotvapes to get it. I am only asking because I am not active on the forum since I joined in 2010 and am not a member of ALPHA, but would rather purchase it through Gotvapes. Particularly since I am in Houston and it makes shipping quicker, also because I prefer to buy locally if possible. I have been vaping since just before joining this forum and own a few mods. Is there any other way to buy it from Gotvapes instead of elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread