Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
m5tesla.png

m5tesla_1.png

m5tesla_2.png

m5tesla_3.png

ALPHA - Tesla M5 Mechanical Bottom Firing mod
$59.95 $24.95 Alpha price

Very attractive 18650 bottom firing mod we are making available to our ALPHA members at a very special price.

Why ALPHA?
Although this mod has alot of promise we were concerned with one thing in paricular: You have to be careful of the battery brand you use in this unit. In our initial testing we got one of our Panasonic batteries STUCK in the tube. Since you cannot unscrew the bottom it would be very hard to get a stuck battery out. So we only wanted to put these in the hands of experienced users. Our Caveat: Our own eFest batteries worked fine but our Panasonics, protected and unprotected got stuck - so be careful! If you drop a battery in this unit and it does not freely drop and stick out of the tube then DO NOT force it in or you may have a hard time getting it back out. We cannot be responsible for stuck batteries! As always ALPHA products carry no warranty!!

• Takes 18650 Battery
  • Bottom firing eGo threading atop
  • Presentation box with manual
  • No warranties as this is a specially priced ALPHA product

Last edited:

mainusch

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Washington DC Area
Just an idea. If there was a hole in the center of the bottom and a battery did get stuck you could use something like a small screwdriver to help push the battery back out. The hole would also act as vent hole in case the battery had an issue. The hole might have to be offset to clear whatever parts make up the switch.

Last edited:

cainam

ECF Veteran
So my latest order of gear came in over the weekend and I wanted to take a minute to chime in on my Tesla. First off as stated my new efest battery slides in and out with no hiccups. The finish and look of this thing is beautiful. As Ive seen stated elsewhere seems the bottom button could move a bit more freely, but all in all this device looks and performs awesome. So I really wanted to chime and say thanks to GOTVAPES for an awesome alpha deal. With super fast shipping (ordered thursday arrived saturday in cali), the best customer service, great discounts of various types and continually bringing the best new devices to the masses. You guys continue to prove why you are the best.....

Now I can't wait till my new bottles of hush and sixth sense get a little steeping time in, if they live up to the reputation I bet they will be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread