Not open for further replies.

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Hello ECF!

www.VaporBeast.com is celebrating our second anniversary. We truly love this industry and the community we serve!

Moving forward, we plan to improve our website and product selection. Therefore, we are excited to announce that vaporbeast is launching a vastly improved website next month!

With that in mind, we want your feedback on our current site. Please take a few minutes to visit www.vaporbeast.com. Simply let us know what products, design elements, features, etc., you would like to see added. Tell us what you like about vaporbeast and what you would li to see improved.

Everyone who provides constructive feedback on this thread will be entered into a drawing to win the new Tesla M5 kit and a 30 ML bottle of vaporbeast Brew. Visit our site here: www.vaporbeast.com

The M6 is a new mechanical mod scheduled for release early next month...and it's pretty darn cool! Check it out the pic below! We will select a winner on December 31st.

www.vaporbeast.com

Last edited:

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Checked it out, was on a mobile browser, but I liked the set up, all drop downs, would have liked bigger pics without having to click on the item, but then I am old. Prices competitive, might buy from you...

Last stinkie Oct. 15, 2013

Thanks. The new site will be responsive for mobile devices.:)

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Hi :),
I would like to see what my reward points are worth. When I look right now it just says "X". Also, unless I'm missing it, I can't find a place in checkout on where to use my reward points.
I also agree with making it mobile friendly. When I use my iPad, I have to click on the links several times before I'm taken to the item. Also, not sure if it's possible but maybe a link to a video if the item has one? Oh..... I think you should have a link to the ECF forum that brings us right to your postings. Lol, I'm asking for a lot here :)

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Excellent site, easy to navigate, no deal of the day, checked it out on both mobile and on my PC, both look pretty good.

A lot of websites have a direct link to the "home" page if you click on the logo, as opposed to clicking on "home" on the toolbar.

Aside from that, it looks great !!! Do you offer any other combination of juice ratios besides 70/30? Also, in the juices menu, maybe put the top sellers/favorites/new brew on the top of the menu, then all flavors, then the breakdown. That way, the user can start at the top sellers and staff favorites, etc?

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I like the site-it's organized and not cluttered-also saw my review listed-lol-great! I find it easy to navigate through. Love free shipping and you guys always have great customer service going above and beyond. I don't have any suggestions to offer honestly since I like the site/business-sorry, I can't offer any constructive feedback because I like as is-oh, thanks for NOT putting up moving snow during the holidays-too distracting. Also like the videos offered on the site to give newer vapers a visual and not having to search youtube for general idea of how things work-nice.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I like the website. I had no problems finding everything I was looking for (on Windows Vista).

There are only two things you might consider. I don't know if your eliquids are done in house, but the jump from 8mg to 18mg is a big one for those trying to cut down on their nic. You might want to add 12mg.

The other is PG/VG. Again, I don't know if you can have different ratios. If not, you might want to list your PG/VG ratio. Also you might want to have a "High VG" line of flavors. I know many people have trouble with PG heavy ejuices.

As for the site, it looks great as is from my laptop. Quick and clean.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Amber and/or cobalt blue glass bottles with and without droppers would be a nice addition to the line up.Somewhere in the 10/15 ML to 30 ML even up to 120 ml.I know for myself I prefer glass bottles with drippers and glass with caps for storage.I like to transfer my juice to glass.The DYI'ers would be all over that also.Just a thought.

That is a beautiful machine there.I would love to have something as beautiful as that myself.I couldn't afford it but the black one looks awesome......

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Wow, I love the website. I just was there and having fun looking at everything. I love the layout. All the buttons seem to be extremely touchy and responsive!

I love some of the pretties that you have that I have not seen elsewhere too. I see some little things that I might need when I get a payday......

ooooh pretty! I love aspires.

The only problem I have seen so far (cursory look) is.....

when I went to click on pink carbon for the skin for mvp,

it shows some kind of snake skin color. LOL You might want to check that out.

EDIT: Are these things really just $2.99?

That is a really good price for a skin for an mvp. Will
it work on the mvp2?

I want to looks some more, but everything else is looking ok so far...

morri

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread