Feb 15, 2012
Arizona

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Hmmm Ken I see the Seahawks Special Superbowl Edition Green/Blue Provari...... Where is the Orange/Blue Broncos Special Superbowl Edition? Denver fans are feeling a bit left out....:(

Maybe we should do one for the Broncos then? ;) No new updates as of yet..

Kindly,
Ken

GoodInk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2013
Whiteman AFB, MO
Here is my wish list
1. Adjustable center pin of some type is a must! I would love to see a spring loaded one so you just screw on and be happy.
2. Better airflow on the 510 connector, it just doesn't keep up these days of higher wattage. Better yet airflow control that allows flush mounting on toppers that gets air from the 510, clicky like on the Nautilus tank.
3. Three models, a 22mm flat-top (20\1 threaded), 23mm flat-top (GG threaded), and a beveled top like the one now as an option. The third model is a new slim line 18.5/19mm for Protanks/Aspire tanks. This model wouldn't need all the power of the full sized models, 5V/3amps/15watts. This will make everyone happy, as they can still use the toppers they use now and get that hybrid look too. Only do the hybrid connections if it can be done with out adding to the length of it, that would be counter productive if it just made them longer.
4. More power is always better, but not at the cost of efficiency.
5. VW would be nice but I wouldn't mind if it didn't have it, and again not at the cost of efficiency.
6. More efficient, better battery life is key for me and as far as I know of no other VV/VW mod can touch you on that and the less batteries I have to carry the better. I will say I haven't used DNA20 yet so I can't compare.
7. Size matters!!! Shorter is better no matter what she says :)
8. Change in the menu system, 3 clicks gets into the menu, 5 clicks power on\off with no menu like an ego. Quick and easy with no waiting on the menu system. Maybe a quarter twist design on the battery cap that disengages the battery instead. Really I just want an easier, quicker way to turn it on and off.
9. Price! keep it as close to the same price point as possible.
10. Nicer screen, but it must be readable in bright sunlight and not so small you can't read it at a quick glance, I don't want to kill myself driving trying to change the voltage/wattage.
11. Upgradable of older devices are welcome but if it keeps you from bringing us the best and a great price then start from a new design.
12. Put a big picture of China on it with a red circle and line through it and see if China clones that, lol.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Hmmm Ken I see the Seahawks Special Superbowl Edition Green/Blue Provari...... Where is the Orange/Blue Broncos Special Superbowl Edition? Denver fans are feeling a bit left out....:(

Welcome to the NFC West #1 division in football.............Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks....:)
P.S. You can cancel the Broncos Special Superbowl Edition Provari.......:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
RiverBoat... HEHEHE! You sure you don't want one? ;)
Kindly,
Ken
No thanks Ken...lol ;)
I grew up a 49er's fan as I lived in the Bay Area for 35 years...That was during the Montana/Young era...I moved to Scottsdale Az. 6 years ago and with Kurt Warner @ QB it was easy to become a Cardinals fan.... I put my money on the Seahawks as I am a NFC west fan... Plus the fact there was no way that Denver could win the game with their one dimensional team......Reality of the fact is that the 2 best teams did not play in the Superbowl...They played in the NFC championship as the 49er's are the 2nd best team this year......Denver fans get over it.....Manning its time to retire as you will never get another ring playing in Denver...You should of signed with the Cardinals as we have a great defense like most of the NFC west.... SEAHAWKS # 1

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Hey All,

Thank you for your suggestions and comments. To clear up a few things, we do not have a pipe in the works..sorry for those who were waiting for one of those. We do have some new technology being developed, its just not perfect yet, but we are working around the clock to make it happen as soon as possible. As soon as its ready we will certainly let everyone know.

Congrats to the Hawks... we are all fans!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Hey All,

Thank you for your suggestions and comments. To clear up a few things, we do not have a pipe in the works..sorry for those who were waiting for one of those. We do have some new technology being developed, its just not perfect yet, but we are working around the clock to make it happen as soon as possible. As soon as its ready we will certainly let everyone know.

Congrats to the Hawks... we are all fans!

Good news--no pipe. And better news--new technology......Something along the lines of a ZNA would be my guess:vapor:
In the meantime, we have some new color options coming out soon. Once I get some images, we will post them :banana:
Instead of just more colors how about a new type of finish like the Gun Metal ZenKote finish that Zen uses on his mods?...It is much more durable then the current finish process used by Provape....

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
In the meantime, we have some new color options coming out soon. Once I get some images, we will post them :banana:

Please oh please METALLICS in deep purple (no more matte Easter egg, plz!) :nun::nun:

View attachment 303391

Or even a metallic gun metal, kinda like the SS but more of a gun metal gray..metallic.

I'm needing another ProVari so now I'm even more excited to see whats new!!!!!

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Please oh please METALLICS in deep purple (no more matte Easter egg, plz!) :nun::nun:

View attachment 303391

Or even a metallic gun metal, kinda like the SS but more of a gun metal gray..metallic.

I'm needing another ProVari so now I'm even more excited to see whats new!!!!!

Polished gun metal would be pretty awesome.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Or Metallic..did I mention I love metallics? LMAO. And, Oz, I'm just now finding ProVapes threads. DUH! :facepalm: I didn't even know ProVape had a thread. WTH??

Probably just a Jolie persona effect blinding you girl... the real you is usually on top of things. ;)

Metallic's and gun metal black sound great (both not polished, hate the feel). It's high time for the ProVari's to strut some bold colors and get away from the mundane. :thumb:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Where am I?

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

LMAO! I kno, right Lexi???? Once I start asking "who am I", I give you permission to strap me into a straight jacket and haul my ... away. I'm close to that since I pretend to be Angelina Jolie every holiday. I think too much vaping is messin w/my head. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread