New idea for Imeo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMatt986

Jul 25, 2013
Germany
Although i am sure Imeo has enough to do i though I might give him an idea for yet another great product that would allow him to pull more money out of my (our) pockets :D;):)

Although I don't have a GGTS, untill my "just GG" arrives, I am using my Ithaka on an Atmizoo Rollie (give me a break, at least its Greek :p). I love the form factor using 16350's but the battery life is of course challenging. Now here come the idea...

How about a simple Golden Greek spare battery tube that I can carry nicely in my other pocket. I am talking about something simple like 2 extension sleeves with insulated caps at both ends. That would let me vape all day while still maintaining the stealth form factor. :)

Just my 2 cents. :vapor:

-M@

MadMatt986

Jul 25, 2013
Germany
Why have the added weight of a spare battery tube in your pocket instead of carrying just an extra battery MadMatt?

Well, because the thought of an uninsulated battery, together with other conductive things such as loose change, right next to a very precious and sensitive part of my body would make me a bit uneasy :oops:

I fly RC helicopters to distract me from vapeing and have seen to many horror videos of burning Lipo's :blink:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
OK now I see where you're going with this, sure that is a problem but you can get something like this battery case

112126d1340812211-i-need-help-ego-battery-mod-2pc-18650-battery-case.jpg

Or even something like this to solve the problem

3011250798_669a389e7b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread