• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New-ish Spokane vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Hey all, im Kaleb. I am relatively new to vaping (since Jan) and I currently have an Omega II from SmartSmoke and its not a bad little pv. Although im not satisfied with the vape from it anymore and im going to get a mod just as soon as I figure out which one!! Ive been looking at the E.V.O, the lavatube (full size and mini) the Gripper Vv from gotvapes.com I believe and then the Vmax and ProVari.... I know, I havent narrowed it down much lol but im having fun researching. Anywayz.... I would love some input from my fellow spokane vapers and I think it would be awesome to meet some of you, I know that i've read that a group of you meet up from time to time, keep me posted!! Thanks guys!! :)

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
FOR THE WIN :)

@ Moonless, HA My Reo is PIMP :p your just jealous. :D
BTW, how did you like that juice mix I sent? Any luck with the DIY tobaccos?

liked the mix. Haven't explored too many yet. The absolute tobacco is definitely strong. I actually liked the cherry tobacco although it kinda taste like cherry syrup with a hint of tobacco. I think so far menthol with the absolute is my fav. Any recommendations.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Nope not for menthol, I haven't tried to go there. Hmmmmmmm so you like floral flavors? I have a few of those too. I'm just not digging the flower thing myself. Let me know if you want to try those too :)

The absolute smells good but I have a problem getting it to mix well with others. It really is too strong for me.

grantium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
United States
Good luck! I can only comment on my choices and kit, but I'm pretty content.

For my going-about-town, I use a couple 510 batteries (an 1100mAh Reva and a little 650 Ego, just the combo I ended up with) and a low-resistance Stardust.

For my home/social/fancy vaping I use a Stainless Steel Apollo vTube (lavatube) with standard resistance doodads including a Stardust, and a tank with single-coil cartomizers. Sometimes I use the atty it came with to drip. It's built like a tank.

I bought the vTube knowing I wouldn't be able to use dual coil stuff in it and I'd be stuck with standard resistance. It was also a fraction of the price of something like a Darwin or ProVari. People love those both, but my choice made sense for me and probably will for some time, as I am a student and waaay underemployed. However, it provides me with sufficient variable voltage fun. I feel like I can access 90% of the vaping action going on out in the world and stay within my budget.

Also, I made a vape out of my couch and 10 yards of PVC.

Kidding about the last one. Good luck.

Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I'm in agreement with G. The LT is hard to beat for the price especially now that they are available in chrome and SS. These new metal versions stack up well to the high end apv's like the Provari.

We need to schedule another get together we have a few "new" Spokie vapers and it would be cool to get to meet them. Even if nobody wants to commit to a BBQ or whatever we can do another Vapor Lounge meet or something similar.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
That would be really fun!! I love the Vapor Lounge!!! I finally pulled the trigger on a mod! I got the Ovale V8. I can't wait to get it plus the 13 bottles of juice that I have coming!!! 11 bottles from vape dudes, I love love love their Turtle Cheesecake and so I got a 30 ml bottle of it. In addition to that I got the 10, 10ml sampler which I ordered: buttery nipple, coffee, hot blond, vanilla coffee, butterscotch pudding, peach cobbler and I can't remember what else! I am stoked!!!

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
That would be really fun!! I love the Vapor Lounge!!! I finally pulled the trigger on a mod! I got the Ovale V8. I can't wait to get it plus the 13 bottles of juice that I have coming!!! 11 bottles from vape dudes, I love love love their Turtle Cheesecake and so I got a 30 ml bottle of it. In addition to that I got the 10, 10ml sampler which I ordered: buttery nipple, coffee, hot blond, vanilla coffee, butterscotch pudding, peach cobbler and I can't remember what else! I am stoked!!!

I've never ordered from Vape Dudes, you will have to let me know how they are. Also congrats on your mod.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Thank you, I cannot wait!!! I have gotten a free sample from them of their Turtle Cheesecake and it was AMAZING!!!! I definately suggest you try it if you like sweet vapes!!! If you go on their site and purchase a 10ml bottle you can get 1 for free and free shipping! The promo code is FBFREE. What have you got to lose??? :)

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Greets fellow Spokompton folks! :D

I'll be getting my first kit today... I'm stoked!

Been in Spokane for IDK..about 40 years too long..heheh. Brand new to vaping, but had to find a alternative as my apt. building is banning smoking anywhere on the property as of July 1st. After 10 years of living here...Ack!

So, a vaping-I-will-go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread