The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New istick and IBT

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by oplholik, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

19mm IBT std length on my new istick. Pretty nice match eh?

istick - IBT.jpg istick - IBT2.jpg

2. athousandyears

athousandyears Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Texas
    Looks great! What kind of carto are you using?

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    That pairing looks like the iStick was purpose made for a cartotank, sharp!

4. oplholik

The carto is a Boge single coil 3.0Ω.

5. beckdg

beckdg ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2013
    TN
    Form follows function very closely in that pairing. Looks great.

6. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Looks solid to me, very clean.

7. DHCrocks

DHCrocks Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Hawaii
    looks great, I have one on preorder. Do you have a 22mm tank to take a picture with? just wondering how that would look.

8. oplholik

I can get a pic a little later of a 22mm on it.

9. oplholik

Here it is with a 22mm tank.

istick - IBT 22m.jpg Noname.jpg

10. DHCrocks

DHCrocks Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Hawaii
    thanks for the pics oplholik....the 22mm looks ridiculous.

rats....looks like I'll have to order me some 19mm tanks.

11. athousandyears

Sep 15, 2013
    Texas
    Pics of a 19mm Halfling on the iStick.

10709499_10203583284320806_704454187_o.jpg 1489180_10203583274760567_758194542_o.jpg 1090238_10203583249719941_1431709174_o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. oplholik

Nice looking s/u with a Halfling. :) Gotta love these tanks.
    How many ml's does the 22mm hafling hold?

13. athousandyears

Sep 15, 2013
    Texas
    The 22mm halfling holds 1.2 ml's not including what's in the carto.

14. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    So does that have an 18650 battery in it? Would love to see a device like this for an 18350, could even be a little fatter to match up better to a 22mm tank though I am not opposed to the tank being slightly larger than the battery holder. I just prefer the shorter/lighter for a small vape which is why the 15mm tanks even came about. Using one of those Halfling or Standard on an eGo 350 is about as close to nothing as you can get and still get something :)

15. oplholik

Yeah, it has an 18650 battery, and I think for me, that an 18350 would be so small in one of these that it would be awkward to hold.

16. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Hmmm, I am a fairly large person at 6' 4" and now just under 200lbs (lost nearly 80lbs in the last year) and I love the small vape gear. There is always the trade off in battery life but vaping at low power as I do they hold up well enough and its easy enough to keep a spare battery or two in thingys in my pocket. I have two Provari Mini with the extension cap but have never used them preferring the size of the device with the 350 battery.

Here is a picture of a Mamu Stealth she made a year or so ago next to a P Mini both with Halfling 22s on them.

[​IMG]

It is amazing how many new devices are out there now for the VV VW crowd moving to Box mods without the sticker shock that has been on these in the past. I certainly dont regret purchasing the devices I own but the newcomer can really get very nice stuff now for a fraction of what it cost just a year ago.

Speaking of Newcomers, I suppose this is should be its own thread but I have noticed there has been a sharp decline in newcomers to vaping. Not only in our business but through others I know also, you might have noticed an avalanche of promotions this last summer by just about every vendor which is an indication of a sliding market. It saddens me somewhat not only because it makes doing business more difficult but mainly because those who would rather leave millions smoking to maintain some status quo centered around $s seem to be gaining ground in their efforts.

I encourage everyone to continue to spread the word of vaping in general to counter the effects of all the vaping bans and negative news based on outright lies or half truths.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Ha, just noticed my cig counter hit four digits today now reading 1000 days :D

One thing to note about the savings is that The Mrs is identical to mine so we double the savings, again with the no regrets of above because even with all the gear purchased we are still at a fraction of what we would have spent and the other differences have been amazing.

18. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    Congratulations to you and the Mrs for reaching that milestone Sir! Having battled the demon as long as we have will also provide immeasurable savings in future health care cost. Great job and keep it strong Mr Svelte!:2cool:

19. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Lol, yeah svelte :D Nice hearing from you Rocco, hope you and #1 are in the best. Health savings, certainly... Just how we feel and what we do each day is so much better than three years ago. Now instead of dreading the continued decline we look forward to further improvements which I believe is what gave us the will to make changes in other aspects of healthy livin.

The Mrs and The Offspring now have chickens. They began this spring as a delightful diversion but now that the hens are old enough to begin the business of their biology that side benefit is showing itself. I have gone googoo myself over improving soil to the extent that the chickens have won me over with their tireless efforts at turning weeds and garden trimmings into next years crops.

I know that the upsides and outlook long term are something you have taken to heart too, for us this is much more than trading one habit for another and instead has become something more akin to receiving a new lease.

20. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    Very well put Sir! As Mickey said to Rocky in number II "if you can catch this little chicken, you can catch greased lightning!" Sounds like something I should try. Give the girls my best.:2cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.