Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
19mm IBT std length on my new istick. Pretty nice match eh?

istick - IBT.jpg istick - IBT2.jpg

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
So does that have an 18650 battery in it? Would love to see a device like this for an 18350, could even be a little fatter to match up better to a 22mm tank though I am not opposed to the tank being slightly larger than the battery holder. I just prefer the shorter/lighter for a small vape which is why the 15mm tanks even came about. Using one of those Halfling or Standard on an eGo 350 is about as close to nothing as you can get and still get something :)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hmmm, I am a fairly large person at 6' 4" and now just under 200lbs (lost nearly 80lbs in the last year) and I love the small vape gear. There is always the trade off in battery life but vaping at low power as I do they hold up well enough and its easy enough to keep a spare battery or two in thingys in my pocket. I have two Provari Mini with the extension cap but have never used them preferring the size of the device with the 350 battery.

Here is a picture of a Mamu Stealth she made a year or so ago next to a P Mini both with Halfling 22s on them.

ProvariMini_Stealth.jpg

It is amazing how many new devices are out there now for the VV VW crowd moving to Box mods without the sticker shock that has been on these in the past. I certainly dont regret purchasing the devices I own but the newcomer can really get very nice stuff now for a fraction of what it cost just a year ago.

Speaking of Newcomers, I suppose this is should be its own thread but I have noticed there has been a sharp decline in newcomers to vaping. Not only in our business but through others I know also, you might have noticed an avalanche of promotions this last summer by just about every vendor which is an indication of a sliding market. It saddens me somewhat not only because it makes doing business more difficult but mainly because those who would rather leave millions smoking to maintain some status quo centered around $s seem to be gaining ground in their efforts.

I encourage everyone to continue to spread the word of vaping in general to counter the effects of all the vaping bans and negative news based on outright lies or half truths.

Reactions: Bookworm

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Ha, just noticed my cig counter hit four digits today now reading 1000 days :D

One thing to note about the savings is that The Mrs is identical to mine so we double the savings, again with the no regrets of above because even with all the gear purchased we are still at a fraction of what we would have spent and the other differences have been amazing.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Ha, just noticed my cig counter hit four digits today now reading 1000 days :D

One thing to note about the savings is that The Mrs is identical to mine so we double the savings, again with the no regrets of above because even with all the gear purchased we are still at a fraction of what we would have spent and the other differences have been amazing.

Congratulations to you and the Mrs for reaching that milestone Sir! Having battled the demon as long as we have will also provide immeasurable savings in future health care cost. Great job and keep it strong Mr Svelte!:2cool:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lol, yeah svelte :D Nice hearing from you Rocco, hope you and #1 are in the best. Health savings, certainly... Just how we feel and what we do each day is so much better than three years ago. Now instead of dreading the continued decline we look forward to further improvements which I believe is what gave us the will to make changes in other aspects of healthy livin.

The Mrs and The Offspring now have chickens. They began this spring as a delightful diversion but now that the hens are old enough to begin the business of their biology that side benefit is showing itself. I have gone googoo myself over improving soil to the extent that the chickens have won me over with their tireless efforts at turning weeds and garden trimmings into next years crops.

I know that the upsides and outlook long term are something you have taken to heart too, for us this is much more than trading one habit for another and instead has become something more akin to receiving a new lease.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Lol, yeah svelte :D Nice hearing from you Rocco, hope you and #1 are in the best. Health savings, certainly... Just how we feel and what we do each day is so much better than three years ago. Now instead of dreading the continued decline we look forward to further improvements which I believe is what gave us the will to make changes in other aspects of healthy livin.

The Mrs and The Offspring now have chickens. They began this spring as a delightful diversion but now that the hens are old enough to begin the business of their biology that side benefit is showing itself. I have gone googoo myself over improving soil to the extent that the chickens have won me over with their tireless efforts at turning weeds and garden trimmings into next years crops.

I know that the upsides and outlook long term are something you have taken to heart too, for us this is much more than trading one habit for another and instead has become something more akin to receiving a new lease.

Very well put Sir! As Mickey said to Rocky in number II "if you can catch this little chicken, you can catch greased lightning!" Sounds like something I should try. Give the girls my best.:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread