The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New istick and IBT

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by oplholik, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DHCrocks

DHCrocks Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Hawaii
    anyone having trouble with getting the istick to fire? I'm tried several different cartomizers and every other time I try to fire I get "no atomizer" on the display.

2. dorkultra

dorkultra Full Member

Oct 5, 2014
    Pittsburgh
    I've had this issue before only when i had a bunch of liquid in the 510 connector. used a qtip and it fired just fine

This morning i ordered another ibtanked 19mm tank. I already had a 19mm halfling, but wanted to get something larger so I picked up the standard size, an extra tube, some 3.2ohm carts, and a filler tool. Previously I had been dripping liquid in with aid of a paperclip, lol

one thing to note is that the istick tends to run about 1volt over what it says on the display. This means that 2 ohm carts might burn some liquids. I've read that the istick is rated from 1ohm to 3 ohms, however i've been able to heat up a coil that was running at 4ohms, so i should be good. I'm hoping the 3.2ohm carts will hit the sweetspot.

3. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    The refilling tool sure makes filling easy especially on the HalfLing. The Standard and XL are easier to deal with because the cartomizer will tilt over more in the tank when filling without the tool.

4. athousandyears

athousandyears Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Texas
    I use the 3.2 ohm with my iStick. I tried the 2 ohm but they start to taste burnt quite quickly even at the lowest setting. The 3.2 works very well, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.