The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Item: Fill Your Own Combo for KR808D-1 - Empty Cartomizers + E-Liquid

Discussion in 'Analog Alternative' started by free_roller, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. free_roller

free_roller Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2010
    SE MI USA
    I know most of you are using the KR808D-1 model and like the ease of use and convenience that this e-cig model provides. One appealing feature of this model is that you don't have to deal with liquids and filling cartridges. While this is a great feature, I wanted to inform everyone how easy it is to fill an empty cartomizer. You can simply pop the plastic cap off the end of the cartomizer with a paper clip. Once the cap is off, simply remove the inner silicone ring. Now you are ready to add 12 to 18 drops of your favorite e-liquid. After adding the liquid to the wicking material inside the cartomizer, replace both caps and allow 5 minutes for the wick to properly absorb all of the liquid. Now the cartomizer is ready to use again.

Refilling your own cartomizer allows you to extend the life of a cartomizer and lower your expenses. The built in atomizer will usually hold up to several refills before it stops working. In addition to the economical advantage of filling or re-filling, you can also create unique flavor combinations by combining liquids like mint and chocolate or cherry and cola together.

I have created a new money saving combo for those of you that are interested in trying this out. The new combo includes a package of 5 empty cartomizers and your choice of 2 10ml bottles of any flavor and strength e-liquid. The combo price is $17.95 and qualifies for free shipping.

Fill Your Own Combo

E-Liquids are a great way to extend your existing pre-filled cartomizers as well. You can refill your cartomizer with a new flavor or you can top off your existing flavor.

Thank you for your time and I hope some of you find this helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.