Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
I know most of you are using the KR808D-1 model and like the ease of use and convenience that this e-cig model provides. One appealing feature of this model is that you don't have to deal with liquids and filling cartridges. While this is a great feature, I wanted to inform everyone how easy it is to fill an empty cartomizer. You can simply pop the plastic cap off the end of the cartomizer with a paper clip. Once the cap is off, simply remove the inner silicone ring. Now you are ready to add 12 to 18 drops of your favorite e-liquid. After adding the liquid to the wicking material inside the cartomizer, replace both caps and allow 5 minutes for the wick to properly absorb all of the liquid. Now the cartomizer is ready to use again.

Refilling your own cartomizer allows you to extend the life of a cartomizer and lower your expenses. The built in atomizer will usually hold up to several refills before it stops working. In addition to the economical advantage of filling or re-filling, you can also create unique flavor combinations by combining liquids like mint and chocolate or cherry and cola together.

I have created a new money saving combo for those of you that are interested in trying this out. The new combo includes a package of 5 empty cartomizers and your choice of 2 10ml bottles of any flavor and strength e-liquid. The combo price is $17.95 and qualifies for free shipping.

Fill Your Own Combo

e-liquids are a great way to extend your existing pre-filled cartomizers as well. You can refill your cartomizer with a new flavor or you can top off your existing flavor.

Thank you for your time and I hope some of you find this helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread