Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Excellent !! I find myself liking the 650's better than the longer ones myself. I think I went 650, 900, then 1100 to a 2600 itaste MVP. I do like the itaste, but I have gone back to the short 650"s quite a bit. Anyway, just rambling.
Its always fun getting new stuff though. I share your excitement.

Seruza

May 8, 2013
Missouri
You oughta try a Vision Spinner. They don't cost that much and you will be amazed how different your juices can taste at different voltages. I have one that is going on 8 months and still going strong.

Looking into all the different VV options now. Man that list is long! I've read good things about it from other members. Seems to be better than its original counter-part the eGo Twist.

Update on pear off taste:
I think I know what is causing the off-taste. I bought a new clearomizer to go with the new 900mAh eGo batt. It is the Vision CE4 Clearomizer with the V3 base. Anyways, I read somewhere that the nipple on some of the models push to hard downwards on the wicks and can cause wicking issues. I have put little slits, about 1/32th of an inch long in the hopes it will allow for better wicking, but not flooding.

My overall opinion hasn't changed on these. If you are new to vaping, I would still highly recommend this(joyetech eGo-T) as an entry level system.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I also concur. They are a great way to see what all the fuss about VV, without dropping the money on a APV. Even on a Vamo, you still come to over 80 with good bats and a charger.

I think you will enjoy it. I love VV on certain juices. I have a peach cobbler that can go from more peach to more crust depending on my voltage.

For now though enjoy your new purchase. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread