New local aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusedMoose

Dec 21, 2015
Hello! I've been a silent avid reader of the forums, and have always come here to search for solutions whenever I encounter problems with my devices. This place has been really informative with many friendly members, but sad to say I never could thank those members, well at least not until now. Finally decided to register an account, and would definitely be grateful to those that will be kind enough to guide me whenever I need help ^^

I've since started a few years back, maybe in 2013 with the "2nd generation" devices. Used those EGO type with the disposable cartomizers but sad to say back then it didn't give me enough of that "kick" that I crave from analogues and had always come back to them. Stopped "chugging" a year after due to the more strict customs, always had my cartomizers held, and I just gave up.

Not until earlier this year that I started again, bought the typical "Shoebox" starter kit and from there I never went back to analogue again. Though I've never noticed a drastic positive effect on my health yet thus far (since it's only been about 8 months since I stopped analogues) I really enjoy it. It has made me less stinky and my mum definitely complains a lot less about the stench at home. Now it's mostly about the house smelling to sweet hahaha. I'm Glad I don't affect my family anymore with my bad habit of analogues.

Now I own about 4 devices with a few tanks and really enjoy building on them. I'm not good per say, but thanks to the Internet and you guys here I've managed to learn quite a bit and proud to have been able to help out some personal friends of mine that are relatively new to this scene. I still definitely have a lot more to learn and would appreciate any help anyone would give me.

All in all, thanks everyone for having such a great community and hope this thrives in the future despite all that the "people up there" are trying to do.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread