The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Loot makes for a Great WEEK!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Liv2Ski, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    In Heaven. Backwoods Brew order showed up on Monday, 510 LR atty's on Wednesday which really hit the vaping sweetspot for me. LR's on eGo really ramp up the BwB. Flavors are distinct but not overpowering with killer TH and large clouds. Dripping 2 drops of Caramel Capp w/1 drop Malty......... AWESOME

Thought it could not any get better until NHaler's LR306 attys showed up today along with 510 mega LR carts. Now I have only been blasting the 306 for 2 hours but it is (as other ECF members have attested to) better than a 510 LR! Ordering more right now.

Cartomizers rock too (loaded and tried one already) but I can't pull myself aways from the 306! Will use on drive tomorrow.

One last package for the week should be here tomorrow, CE2 Cartomizers. Happy Vaping All

2. Dirtybutts

Dirtybutts Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    I still love the feeling of getting my stuff in the mail...it is sorta like Christmas year round! Congrats!

3. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    My signature says I've saved $840+ Don't believe it. I've spent at least that much in the last month or so on hardware juice and a DIY kit. I can walk a little easier now though without the weight of my wallet to slow me down....

4. Firefly13

Firefly13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    Nobody feel bad, i spend twice as much on vaping stuff as i did smoking, even though i'm a vendor i constantly buy from other vendors too, it's all part of the fun :D

I buy anything and everything to do with 808/901 and their cartomizers, just can't help myself !

5. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Right on Banjo - I do not know why those banners only factor in the cost of a pack of smokes! Should be cost of smokes less money spent on vaping toys. Anyway at least in NY at $10/pack I can justify about $100/week on gadgets and still be a little ahead. Also instead of a pile of butts I have a box of cool toys (and a few dead atty's:facepalm:).

6. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Firefly - If was puffing the 808 I would place an order with you since the site name is so original! Made me laugh as my dog is sitting here licking his nuts

7. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I know what you mean. I got two SmokeStik batts and two KR8 mega batts today(had cartos, couldn't use em). I am in vaping heavan!

8. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Low hope I did not Jinx with the reference to a "few dead atty's) a few posts up!!!! Enjoy those mega batts

9. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

So far no troubles! Plenty of cartos for the 808, and having a nice time not pushing buttons. lol Loving the freedom of chosing two GREAT auto models over the pure manual function of the eGo. I am one happy camper. lol

Oh, yea...and I have about 10 eGo mega attys to keep me busy. I am not in need of attys ATM. Damn sales...lol

10. warbdan

warbdan Moved On ECF Veteran

That's weird, I've saved hundreds if not thousands since I started vaping. Of course, I started with the smoketip, ordered some 901 atties to use on the smoketip batteries, and just this year purchased a 510(after a year of vaping), so I've only spent money on juice pretty much! LOL. My nicotine habit is costing me almost nothing compared to what I spent on cigarettes.

11. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Yes many of customers have informed us on how much money the saved. I personally saved tons of money by switching to vaping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.