Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
In Heaven. Backwoods Brew order showed up on Monday, 510 LR atty's on Wednesday which really hit the vaping sweetspot for me. LR's on eGo really ramp up the BwB. Flavors are distinct but not overpowering with killer TH and large clouds. Dripping 2 drops of Caramel Capp w/1 drop Malty......... AWESOME

Thought it could not any get better until NHaler's LR306 attys showed up today along with 510 mega LR carts. Now I have only been blasting the 306 for 2 hours but it is (as other ECF members have attested to) better than a 510 LR! Ordering more right now.

Cartomizers rock too (loaded and tried one already) but I can't pull myself aways from the 306! Will use on drive tomorrow.

One last package for the week should be here tomorrow, CE2 Cartomizers. Happy vaping All

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Right on Banjo - I do not know why those banners only factor in the cost of a pack of smokes! Should be cost of smokes less money spent on vaping toys. Anyway at least in NY at $10/pack I can justify about $100/week on gadgets and still be a little ahead. Also instead of a pile of butts I have a box of cool toys (and a few dead atty's:facepalm:).

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Low hope I did not Jinx with the reference to a "few dead atty's) a few posts up!!!! Enjoy those mega batts

So far no troubles! Plenty of cartos for the 808, and having a nice time not pushing buttons. lol Loving the freedom of chosing two GREAT auto models over the pure manual function of the eGo. I am one happy camper. lol

Oh, yea...and I have about 10 eGo mega attys to keep me busy. I am not in need of attys ATM. Damn sales...lol

Last edited:

warbdan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
My signature says I've saved $840+ Don't believe it. I've spent at least that much in the last month or so on hardware juice and a DIY kit. I can walk a little easier now though without the weight of my wallet to slow me down....

That's weird, I've saved hundreds if not thousands since I started vaping. Of course, I started with the smoketip, ordered some 901 atties to use on the smoketip batteries, and just this year purchased a 510(after a year of vaping), so I've only spent money on juice pretty much! LOL. My nicotine habit is costing me almost nothing compared to what I spent on cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread