Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
That's a new one on me. I know some batts have air issues because of the size of the holes, but never saw where the PT was affected. Make sure the problem isn't with the carto. I got one with bad threads once and it never seated properly. Try another to make sure. Then maybe someone will come along that knows more about the PT.

BrokenAlice

Mar 8, 2010
Colorado
i just curl my index finger around the joint where the cartomizer screws onto the pass through and it blocks a little of the air.

This is what I have to do with the second battery I purchased- it's a black auto shorty. It's kind of a pain. My first battery, a white auto shorty is the bees' knees though!

Every cart tried is the same story- white battery is perfect, black battery not so much

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Monkey arms has a manual PT. That's what I have, and I think they're perfect. Granted, I am new to this, but as far as the manual PT, puffing slower is better. I can always puff longer if necessary, though.

Anyway, I think it's great the way it is. That's my opinion. It's more realistic, and doesn't require strength to puff. Occasionally, I add a drop or two of glycerin to my cart mix. That way it makes more vapor, whether it's airy or not.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va

Pawpaw, a few posts down from the one you linked, there was a suggestion about using the rubber cover. I tried it just now, and I do see a noticeable difference.

This is what I just tried:

1) Take a rubber cover, and cut the bottom off of it.
When you cut it, cut it at a slight angle, not perfectly across.

2) Slide the rubber cover, which is now actually just a short rubber tube,
over the cart, to the place where the vents are. And use it to cover
only the amount of vent holes that you wish, to achieve the
amount of airflow that suits you the best.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Pawpaw, a few posts down from the one you linked, there was a suggestion about using the rubber cover. I tried it just now, and I do see a noticeable difference.

This is what I just tried:

1) Take a rubber cover, and cut the bottom off of it.
When you cut it, cut it at a slight angle, not perfectly across.

2) Slide the rubber cover, which is now actually just a short rubber tube,
over the cart, to the place where the vents are. And use it to cover
only the amount of vent holes that you wish, to achieve the
amount of airflow that suits you the best.

Yes, that works and it works well. It's just something you have to fiddle with every time you change the carto and it looks a bit strange.

With the "toothpick trick", you do it once and forget about it. No one knows it's there, but you.

Whatever works for you. That is the main and only point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread