NEW Mech Mod and Atty in Hybrid MODE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lebeatnik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
San Diego, California
SOO Stoked on this new piece of kit I just got!
Been vaping with an RSST on a Nemesis (clone)
Right now I am vaping with my BRAND spankin NEW (just cleaned and built it for the first time. i didn't even bother trying juice on the stock build LOL) Aqua atomizer and an Origin Clone In Hybrid mode!
I have not checked to see if there is ANY voltage drop, (i don't even have the equipment to do so) man I'm Loving It.
(if pics are wanted for eye candy ill see what i can do later if i even get replies)

The builds on both devices are as follows:
RSST on Nemesis Clone: RSST is built using cable and an ekowool sleeve
Aqua Clone on Origin Clone: The Aqua is running Dual microcoils with cotton wicks.

Same juice in both and the aqua is preferred IMO. But It is known That Kayfun Taifun and the aqua are similar and its known they produce GREAT FLAVOR. Although IMO the SS cable and Ekowool is the way to go with a Genesis.

I have both of these built to last the genni build lasts me at least a month with weekly torching the Wool to burn off carbon etc then it vapes like new, once this process stops working then i must rebuild. The Aqua is built with Micro coils with cotton so when i want to change flavors or just replace the wicks for any reason (accidental dry hit or any other problems than would require you to replace the cotton) so they both last me at least a month and that's just what I find is the point when the kanthal just needs to be replaced.

This was ALL my opinion Share yours with me! make me rich on your :2c:

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Using the same combo at the moment and its quickly becoming my favorite rig.

I rebuilt mine today at .5 ohms and performance is incredible. I also replaced the switch spring with magnets from Fat Daddy capes. Well worth the cost as the switch has been my biggest gripe with it.

Sent from my recliner with a spatula

lebeatnik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
San Diego, California
YES the SWITCH for me more so the locking ring. I use the device by having my adjustable throw set so I can use that as a lock. To lock it Isimply lower it so even fully pressed it makes no contact to engage. Although the switch had some smart ideas it needs to be refined. The button locking ring (then one inside the button assembly comes loose when I try to use the lock ( maybe if it was just reverse threaded it might work). I do love how the Derlin battery insulator is adjustable as before i knew that it was adjustable the device had had battery rattle but now with the derlin snugged up its perfect. If your having problems with the switch try to use it this way. Although i think ill get the magnets because i think the spring is annoying as it catches and such (basically you feel its in there when the button spins). If you try my way tell me how you think of it?

Also I got the kit and it cost me $50 + $7 for two day USPS i ordered late Tuesday night and I got it Friday same week. I like this company too bad its on the east coast so i would never to able to visit. (If i could everything i own would be authentic) anyway I was SO STOKED on the price. I ordered it from a US vendor too. Although I don't know if i can link to it i need to check to make sure its a vendor i can post about or not. (also i never post things like that so i need to re read rules on vendor links) so if your in the market for one ill try my best to get you to this deal if you want it (Sadly its the TOBECO version I wont be quoted on this but I believe they are the only company to clone both devices correct me.) I wont start on my opinion about clones but just due to quality craftsmanship i believe HCIGAR makes some of the best mods and TOBECO doesn't make junk but QC is non existent with their devices)

I do want to find an aqua accessories package so if i cant possibly change the grommets as anyone knowing the clone has cheaper grommets black and clear i want the red. Also I want to find a clear tank I'm not using tank cracking juice but the aqua has a small tank capacity so i want to see it as i use cotton i don't want it to go dry EVER.

So if you can help me find (Aqua accessories pack) and an (Aqua Clear Tank) which I've seen for around $12 but where to get it IDK, if needed please PM me about it or if its something you can post here that's fine its just like i said before I don't know vendor posting on this site.

Sorry for my schizoid post I am healing from an 8 Stitch injury right on my Thumb on the Knuckle (WOW that HURTS) of my dominate right hand. So i am typing via voice and trying to fix errors and normal talk like Uh and like Etc.

Last edited:

lebeatnik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
San Diego, California
This is about Two weeks ago:
2014-01-18 10.39.32.jpg
And this is a couple min ago:
2014-02-10 12.29.27.jpg
A layer of skin just pealed off the top and it looks like this (after looking at it closely in the picture i need to clean my nail and cuticle today lol.)

Wait did you want mod pictures?:facepalm: LOL

Actual mod pictures Below

So here is the mod in hybrid mode first:
View attachment 304437

Once I run down the juice I'll post a pic of my build LOL (sorry for not posting anything interesting yet but build will be shown later, I just need to remember to snap a pic of my build before I fill. Although my dual coil .7 build will suck that juice fast.)

I forgot who posted it but there totally right
"the Aqua is like an 80's Italian Sports car, terrible juice mileage and it breaks down frequently, But when its running its AWESOME"
(not exact quote and i forget who said it but i liked it)

For me to create a microcoil with my MINIMAL dexterity, I had to make a quickly rigged together jig out of what i had on hand to wind the coils because my thumb, to my surprise it worked so well ill be making a good one that ill be using a lot.

Also if anyone wants when i build my jig i will always use i'll post a pic too.

(seam to not really know how to make all the pics show a thumbnail all i can get is two for some reason so ill post my other pics in new threads unless i find out how to do it right) Sorry for that

Last edited:

GHB1

Mar 13, 2014
Seattle WA
Sorry to butte in but I've been scouting around trying to find out information to figure out what the heck I'm trying to do with the two new vaping stuff I've just got which is my first RBA the Tobeco Aqua and my first mechanical the Origin so basically I only have limited knowledge but if you haven't found it yet I do know where to get the Aqua clear tank and that's here, Aqua Hybrid Clear Tube $12.00 but they are hard to find, I wanted to get one so I could see whats going on inside, if anything, man frustrated.
Now I have to figure out how the mechanical works, seems like the bottom switch is pretty squiggly, but I'm sure there's something somewhere on this huge site maybe you guys can give me a shove in the right direction?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread