New Member - E-Cigarette Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the E-Cigarette Forum and I have selected the Model of E-Cigarette I would like to get started with, but not sure as to what Brand to go with. I have chosen the following Model:

KR808

Can anyone tell me which ones are actually worth purchasing. I have seen the South Beach Smoke Starter Kits and wanted to see if anyone in the ECC Forum would recommend this particular Brand for those who are not familiar with what to purchase. Any and all information is welcome since I am unsure of what sites are actually legitimate.

Thank You,

Selena Purcell

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...personally, I would advise the Riva510(an eGo clone) from Liberty Flights they also have std 510 kits(similar in size to the KR808)...but, if you really want a KR808, the Volt from Smokeless Image is one of the better versions of that model.........
madjack:2cool:
p.s. Welcome Selena, to ECF and the mad mad world of vaping................mj

Last edited:

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Vapor4Life carries only the KR808D-1 with different sizes and types of batteries - and an enormous selection of cartomizer/juice choices. They also have great customer service. I've been a customer for close to two years now and I highly recommend them.

Another choice that I don't have any firsthand experience with is Volt, which is the newer generation of KR808D-1. It gets very positive feedback on this forum. Ditto for the Bloog.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
I think the kr808 is a good choice for someone starting out. The places that have been mentioned are very good sites but look for manual batteries. You may be thinking, uhgg but they are really easy to use and provide a better on demand hit. AND you will NEED one if you plan on cleaning and refilling cartomizers like the clearo's to dry burn (makes it easier). All I use are 808's and most sites 808's end up about the same in the end. The only one I've heard being any "better" right now is The Cig Easy Elite 808 because it is a bit bigger batt providing longer time usage. I haven't tried it yet as like I said in the end an 808 is an 808.

Bigwave

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Someone new and starting out usually wants something similar in size to an analog cig, I know I did. I still prefer the discreet look of the smaller PV's.

The Volt (Newer 808) is a great PV and provides good warm vapor with nice flavor, it's really a great one. Bloog is the original version of the Volt, only it's a bit more expensive. They also are easier to use on the go with the great cartomizers they have. They hold plenty of juice and have good warm vapes with nice flavor.

If you get one with a PCC and smaller 65mm batteries you can vape all day without a problem....and not look like a fool with a crack pipe looking larger unit.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
If you want a KR808, V4L is an excellent company to deal with and so is Smokeless Image. nhaler also sells KR808's I believe and so does LiteCigUSA.

All get high marks for customer service. I've purchased from all 4 suppliers and they all have been great. V4L comes with XL batteries which are nice. Sign up for the V4L newsletter and check the board for codes. nhaler has a code 'save5'. Not sure about LiteCigUSA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread