New Member from Music City Nashville Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very grateful I have found this form and honored to be amongst some of the greatest minds in developing and engineering the technology to help us all vape more and smoke less!

I have been smoking E-cigs for 3 years and just about threw in the towel after trying every brand on the market (IN STORES & GAS STATIONS) I had no idea there were such things as MODS, Atomizers, cartomizers etc.. but THANK GOD for YOUTUBE and a few hours of downtime while my daughter was taking her afternoon nap!

I have watched hundreds of reviews from some of you vaping champions out there and I saw thank you!I was so excited I prematurely ordered a HALO TRITON tank Kit last week, and before it arrived I found a VAPE store here in Nashville. Needless to say I stopped in monday and walked away with a ZMAX Mini, 2 Vivi Nova Tank kits & a slew of great tasting local flavors from the guys over at Nashville Vapor.

image.jpg photo.jpg

I know its going to take some time for me to move up in the knowledge of vaping and all the great tools out there, but I am excited about this adventure and so happy I didn't go back to smoking cigarettes, as of now I am one week off the smokes, I threw out all the junk e cigs I owned including 2 starter kits of BLU ecigs and now I am vaping like a champ on my zmax mini while I'm reading all the great post in this form! Yee-HAW!

PS
I cannont wait for a genesis style mod like a Zenesis ASH II, Caravela 510 or maybe a Macaveli 350 genesis hybrid :)

VAPE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread