New member, good afternoon vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDont Vaping

Mar 2, 2016
I'm Dont, and I already frequented ECF some years ago. This is the best place to receive advice and respect. I feel like a family in here. I admire who created this forum and everyone who participated on it.

Well, you want to know about me?

I'm a Brazilian guy, I work selling batteries in my country, I have a good collection of Mods, Mech Mods and e-liquids. I just bought a huge lot of Mech Mods. My favourite Mech is the Golden SMPL, and my favorite RDAs are Plume Veil V2 and Velocity. I use to like Tug Boat, because it simbolizes USA. And I have much respect for USA. After all, you got "him".

So, at the moment, after I gave one mech mod for my aunt, I have five Mechs, counting the two REOs.

VV/VW, Mods I have four. Including my Sigelei 100W plus. Two iStick 50W (one Carbon Fiber and one Black) and one orange eVic-VT.

And tanks I have some. Including a KangerTech Subtank Plus, the Mini and the Nano. Aspire V1 and V2.

I'm really a Vapor enthusiast.

That's it, people. It's so nice to join with you this soberbous team of Vapers.

God bless you all.

Big hugs from Dont!

All the best!

ItsDont Vaping

Mar 2, 2016
Thank you so much for the welcome, friends. I appreciate that. I only had time to respond now.

Yeah, I gave a Mech to my aunt. But first I taught her all the basics about that. She loved, and she only use it with an Aspire Nautilus 1.8 ohm. Increases the vapor so much.

And yes, I can DIM. Thanks for your all kindly reception.

Reactions: haleysdadda

Tivaliman

Apr 9, 2016
I'm Dont, and I already frequented ECF some years ago. This is the best place to receive advice and respect. I feel like a family in here. I admire who created this forum and everyone who participated on it.

Well, you want to know about me?

I'm a Brazilian guy, I work selling batteries in my country, I have a good collection of Mods, Mech Mods and e-liquids. I just bought a huge lot of Mech Mods. My favourite Mech is the Golden SMPL, and my favorite RDAs are Plume Veil V2 and Velocity. I use to like Tug Boat, because it simbolizes USA. And I have much respect for USA. After all, you got "him".

So, at the moment, after I gave one mech mod for my aunt, I have five Mechs, counting the two REOs.

VV/VW, Mods I have four. Including my Sigelei 100W plus. Two iStick 50W (one Carbon Fiber and one Black) and one orange eVic-VT.

And tanks I have some. Including a KangerTech Subtank Plus, the Mini and the Nano. Aspire V1 and V2.

I'm really a Vapor enthusiast.

That's it, people. It's so nice to join with you this soberbous team of Vapers.

God bless you all.

Big hugs from Dont!

All the best!
Hey dont,
How you doing, mate. Welcome back. Yes this is a great forum, loving the respect everyone has for each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread