Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Getting my post on finally :)
Been lurking around for a bit, great community and lots of info here.
Same as a lot of you, longtime smoker who dropped the analogs for something different.
Went into it warp speed.
Jumped from my Kanger Protank 2 and ego into building a dna 40 mod with a coupla Subtanks and a Magma clone.
In about a month...
Skipped the "step up" process altogether LOL.
Now trying to be one of the cool kids and build coils.
Skipped kanthal and went with nickle...

Anyway, hello community!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf coffeebum. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. I must tell you it is awesome here. Look forward to reading more about you. Let us know if you have any questions. Always some great people here that want to help any way they can. I know. . . I need lots. Make yourself at home.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Thanks man!
The nickle is for the temp sensing in the DNA 40, not for ANY OTHER device. Might get a little dangerous on a mechanical.
At least until the new YiHi's come out... Or I get a China clone lol.

Yeah, understand and all that, but 40 watts is on the low side for me, but quite capable of dialing it down there if me wicking ain't quite right.:D Only reason have any nickel it was needed for the terminator, over a year ago.:D

For me, temp control is more about balancing watts, wick, air, and building skills. The whole temp control dna40 just hasn't peeked my interest enough to research at all. Happy using mech's, and high watt boxes for me vaping needs. Once one understands power constraints, and has adequate amps to do the job, then the primary focus becomes all about the atomizer, and vape potential. Personally, my choice was the way of the rba. Primarily, tanked rba's.

Sounds like you have a decent start on the collection, and solid plans for expansion. :D

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread