New Member Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolix

Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Hi, everyone. Thanks for having me as part of the community!

Currently I vape off of a 900mAh eGo-C Twist that i have a Kanger T3S and an off-brand Mini Vivi Nova tank for (it's not a Vision one... it's a 2mL one with an integrated metal top/driptip).

Started my ecig journey last September with a V2 Cigs starter kit. I had used a Green Smoke of a friend's, and honestly didn't know that anything besides cig-alike vaporizers existed. I figured the V2 was a good choice because at least it was built to the KR808 standard, so I could use anything compatible with it.

Once I learned that there were tanks or refillable options, it seemed like a waste to buy cartos. Plus the relatively low battery capacity of that kit was a pain (approximately 350mAh). I started buying juices and V2's LiquiMax tanks (can't replace the coil heads in those, but it was an improvement). My usage fell off though and I went back to analogs for quite some time.

Discovering variable voltage was really a game-changer. Plus the eGo batt has enough capacity to be an all-day vape for me, unlike what I was using. At this point, and for the past couple of months, I'm quite content and actually prefer vaping to smoking -- it has been easy to put down the cigs! I have 3/4 of a pack sitting over in my bedroom right now, and they're not tempting at all :D

Right now I'm just trying out juices like crazy, determining favorite flavors. I would also like to settle on a favorite clearo and keep a few of them & their coil heads around. I don't think I'm at the point where I should pursue an RDA or anything like that yet. Maybe I will someday, but my current setup meets my needs. My next major purchase would probably be something with 2600mAh capacity now, just for grins.

Any clearo recommendations for me? People talk about so many variables related to them, like 'this one seems to use more juice' -- just things I would never consider, based on my inexperience. I am OK with the Kanger T3, but I can't decide if it should be my go-to tank for now. I hear good things about eVod, Vision Vivi Nova, CE4, protank... no clue what to do besides buy them all and give them a shot! Maybe that's what I'll end up doing.

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
Evod's are vay popular. I have one and I love it compare to ce4 styles. CE5 I still use them and it's good. I would recommend you start with Evod, MT4, CE4S or CE4+ which are all rebuilt able/coils replaceable.

For tasting juice, get a inexpensive dripper and taste before committing to a tank.

Cheers!

Last edited:

wannanonleakage

Moved On
Jul 22, 2013
WA,USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
+1 on the protank, replaceable heads for now and an easy rebuild if/when the time comes. Oddly I for clearos I prefer the vivi nova but with a lot of modification that would be out of scope for now. I like to tinker so I can't really call my vivi a vivi anymore since it's been modified for air flow (to match the protank) and has 9mm of wick at the coil. Evods are great too but the capacity is small and some juices can harm the tank, I don't vape those kinds of juice but if you like cinnamon or citrus get a protank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread