• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardo74

Oct 19, 2018
Hi All, Christian and vaper here, from Guatemala City, nice to found this place, have help me a lot today, I came here asking if vaping was a sin or not and what the most shocked me (in a good way) was to know that im not the only one who ask this question to ourselves and to God, I quit smoking 2 years ago after 4 years smoking, not heavy smoking but hey thats not the point, i found in vaping the way out to definitely quit, today I vape most for the flavor and for the hobby side of vaping, really enjoy it, 1.5mg liquids, and i love to build Coils, Fused Claptons, Aliens, Framed staples, I can do that, so, very happy to found this place and be part of the community, good bless you all!

Attachments

• 6245.JPG
    6245.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hi All, Christian and vaper here, from Guatemala City, nice to found this place, have help me a lot today, I came here asking if vaping was a sin or not and what the most shocked me (in a good way) was to know that im not the only one who ask this question to ourselves and to God, I quit smoking 2 years ago after 4 years smoking, not heavy smoking but hey thats not the point, i found in vaping the way out to definitely quit, today I vape most for the flavor and for the hobby side of vaping, really enjoy it, 1.5mg liquids, and i love to build Coils, Fused Claptons, Aliens, Framed staples, I can do that, so, very happy to found this place and be part of the community, good bless you all!
    Welcome, Brother

Reactions: mightymen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread