• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
That's OK! :) Tell us anyway!

awwwwwww... :blush:

My name is Eve and I'm happily married to my soul mate and JR. High School crush, Bobby Lee.

I've been a born again Christian since the age of 10

Had many 'ups' and 'downs' in my Christian walk over the years, but due to God's faithfulness I ended up where I am today.

Those 'ups' and 'downs' consisted of many sins... drugs, sex addiction, alcohol.... multiple abusive relationships and marriages. I was a child of much abuse, both physical and sexual. I suppose like most children from those backgrounds I 'acted out' and didn't think very much of myself. Didn't think I was worthy of love. I had experienced Christ's Love, but when the World is such an ugly place I believe children just naturally act out. I get very uncomfortable sharing this publicly.. as these were very dark places in my past. :blush:

Jesus promised never to leave us nor forsake us, so every time I hit bottom... He was there. I couldn't escape Him and He wouldn't stop pursuing me, so the day 'finally' came when I 'decided' I was going to totally commit myself to 'cling to His garments' no matter what. Things didn't happen overnight, but over time the LORD restored me to wholeness and 'fixed' that broken Child within me.

I now have a Life, (while not perfect), is filled with His peace and His serenity. I'm in a loving stable relationship with the most incredible 'boy' (now Man) that I've ever known. We're both (ahem! much older now!... 59), but all I see when I look at my Husband is the 15 year old I knew from Junior High School... He's so kind and gentle....Sometimes I think he isn't human!

Now I just want to 'share' Jesus with everyone... everywhere. His Love, His light, His free gift of grace. :wub:

PS - ... and that's the 'all about Eve' in a nutshell! ... :)

Last edited:

Axident

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Heya been a vaper now since June 2012. I live in Canada and have a wife and two boys (5 and 2 years old). I rededicated my life to the Lord about 4 years ago and enrolled in Bible College. Currently in my 3rd year of 4 of my Bachelor of Art in Theology (Pastoral Studies) with an emphasis on Biblical Studies (Greek). The goal is to become a pastor. Smoking was something I have always struggled with and vaping has brought tremendous relief in that area. However because the act of vaping and smoking can look very similar to the uneducated I have had to keep it somewhat under wraps around school as they have a no tobacco policy and I really don't feel like having to explain and justify my vaping and all the controversy it could potentially create. That's me and my vaping experience in a nutshell. Nice to see a Christian Vapers group! I don't frequent ECF to often anymore but this group might just change that!! God Bless!!

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
Hello. Been around ECF several months but haven't visited this thread.

I have been a believer since 1979. Smoked for over 40 years. Discovered e-cigs this January and it has been 2 months since I had a cigarette.

Christ is our all and everything has been made by Him, through Him and for Him. His eternal purpose has been to share His life in us and through us as believers. That is really only part of His purpose. Through His redeeming work on the cross that has been accomplished, we now, by faith through His grace, have become partakers of His nature. The last 34 years have been a journey of apprenticeship in following Christ and allowing Him to live and express Himself in and through me.

That's my story and I am sticking with Him.

Last edited:

MorningsEcho

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
Ohio, USA
Hi to all. I've actually been a member of this group for a while but haven't posted, I don't think I have anyway lol. I quit smoking the day I started vaping, 10/10/10. I'm a divorced mother of 6 children. One died several years ago, 4 are grown, and the youngest who is 11 years old lives with me and brings me lots of joy. I've been a Christian since I was 12 years old but have not always lived it. That is changing though. I think we are able to see so much more as we age and are more capable of understanding what really matters. At least that has been my experience anyway. Most of my family members are not Christians and so I have lived this life as a christian on my own within my family. I'm still learning how to trust other people and build friendships as a result. I'll not go into it all here, but I had very emotionally and Psychologically traumatic childhood (and so the trust issues). I'm still learning at my age how to build friendships and have to admit that I'm not so good at it. Not on scale with most other people anyway. I'm nervous around large groups of people and have issues that affect my memory and actions so I tend to isolate myself to avoid the situations my disabilities sometimes cause. I think the hardest part for me is remembering that I can always trust and rely on God. I know that, but I don't always remember it. But I also know that I have to put myself out there and that is where I am failing and that is the main issue I find myself praying so much about... Hmmm, I think maybe to much information so I'll end here for now.

Hi - oh God what a blessing! I accidentally found my way here to this forum. Wow, like minded people - really? Anyway, I am married to a great man for 21 years now and we have no kids (on purpose) we do have two katz I call my two terrors. They think they own the house the yard and everything in between. I have a love of flying and I design websites for a hobby mostly. I have been a christian since I was 19 - that would be a lot of years ago as I am now 42 - you do the math if it matters to you. I have been vaping for almost 3 weeks now (yippee) and have only smoked three cigarettes since then. I plan to not smoke at all when I finally run out of that darn pack of cigarettes, but I feel like I bought it before I started vaping... so, I have to finish it ha! I am not sure what else to say so I will stop now before I just start rambling (much like I am now). Anyway, glad to meet all of you and look forward to chatting.

Hi to all. I've actually been a member of this group for a while but haven't posted, I don't think I have anyway lol. I quit smoking the day I started vaping, 10/10/10. I'm a divorced mother of 6 children. One died several years ago, 4 are grown, and the youngest who is 11 years old lives with me and brings me lots of joy. I've been a Christian since I was 12 years old but have not always lived it. That is changing though. I think we are able to see so much more as we age and are more capable of understanding what really matters. At least that has been my experience anyway. Most of my family members are not Christians and so I have lived this life as a christian on my own within my family. I'm still learning how to trust other people and build friendships as a result. I'll not go into it all here, but I had very emotionally and Psychologically traumatic childhood (and so the trust issues). I'm still learning at my age how to build friendships and have to admit that I'm not so good at it. Not on scale with most other people anyway. I'm nervous around large groups of people and have issues that affect my memory and actions so I tend to isolate myself to avoid the situations my disabilities sometimes cause. I think the hardest part for me is remembering that I can always trust and rely on God. I know that, but I don't always remember it. But I also know that I have to put myself out there and that is where I am failing and that is the main issue I find myself praying so much about... Hmmm, I think maybe to much information so I'll end here for now.

Good afternoon mornings, I know what you mean about the traumatic childhood. Been there done that - and the trust issues are hard to overcome too so, just let me say this, I will be your friend. You don't have to build it easily - just let it come and it will happen. not everyone is "out to get you" - and I say that with the deepest sympathy for you - my heart aches for you and I pray that God will continue to heal your heart in ways that we can not yet understand and completely. Hope we get to talk soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread