New member, lurker the whole journey, and reached eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeP922

Aug 27, 2015
So, I had quit once for a year with patches but eventually I was back.
My brother started using Vuse disposables and stuck to it for a month.
I used them hybrid with analogs, while my only vaping friend (best friend who smoked like it was going to the gym) had quit for a whole year.

He gave me his 2014 mech mod and a crappy protank 2 that leaked and drove me nuts.
Once I took a second look at his MVP 2.0, then the 30W I got that.

Then I discovered Temp control and got the EVIC VT when it came out, and the SMOK TCT tank.

I am getting perfect flavor and crazy vapor. I am at 9mg (trying to go to 6 but I go back up), by blending 6 and 12 mg juices.

I love the EVIC VT, but the SMOK TCT tank and it's coils are the perfect balance, and last 2-4 weeks or more.

I just tried the D2 and find the temp algorithm of IPV to be completely different then Joytech, and not to my liking.
Pre ordering the new Evic "mini", same deal as D2, but with the full features of the EVIC.

Thanks to this forum, the other forums, reddit and youtube commenters!

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
Hey! It sounds like you're on the right track. I converted 5 of my friends to vaping just out of pure selfishness, cause I didn't want to do it alone. It sounds like you've got people around you helping you out and that's great. We get together and talk about vaping all the time lol.. Different builds, devices.. Its actually fun. We used to just smoke up the room complaining about smoking so this is definitely a step up.

Reactions: NoFumus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread