Status
Not open for further replies.

suhrim21

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
bakersfield ca
You can reduce that amount:

I just ordered 4 30ml bottles I cant wait to get them in cause the carts on my smoking everywhere one suck. im only getting about half a day on each cart and they are 10 dollars for 5. Once these ones are done Im gonna go back to the camel snus untill I get my liquid in the mail.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
You can reduce that amount:

I just ordered 4 30ml bottles I cant wait to get them in cause the carts on my smoking everywhere one suck. im only getting about half a day on each cart and they are 10 dollars for 5. Once these ones are done Im gonna go back to the camel snus untill I get my liquid in the mail.

My last order from Heaven Gifts was from Friday to Tuesday - fastest ever from China for me.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
cool hey would it be possible and what would be needed to make my own juice and sell it. I dont wanna make money on it just give people in the us a quicker way to get juice. where would I even post to find out if it is something people would be interrested in.
You could start here: DIY e-liquid

M3Tyler

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
So. Cal
Since I just used Google to find out that the Sidesho has manual batteries available and has a PCC I would say you'll be fine either way, although the 510 will probably be easier and cheaper to get parts for since it is much more common.

Manual batteries aren't available for the Sideshow yet. Tony said they are in the mail, coming from China. But I wouldn't expect them to likely be available until sometime next week...

suhrim21

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
bakersfield ca
Manual batteries aren't available for the Sideshow yet. Tony said they are in the mail, coming from China. But I wouldn't expect them to likely be available until sometime next week...

I take that back it doesnt say manual batteries. so which is better manual battery or automatic battery?

Last edited:

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
I take that back it doesnt say manual batteries. so which is better manual battery or automatic battery?
In my opinion, you have more control with a manual. I started with a Dragon 401 auto, (which I love), and have since gotten the manual 401 batteries and like those maybe a bit more. I still like the auto's, but I'll definately be getting the sidesho manual when it comes out later this week, or early next week.

Crankyfuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
I would suggest the manual Joye 510 from from cignot.com the price is 35.00 and they charge a flat rate of $5 shipping. You can pick up extra cats with the Pyramid Tea Bag mod (PTB) and that will make it possible to make your carts last longer because you can fit more liquid in them. They also sell a Personal Charging Case (PCC) that allows you to charge your extra battery while using the other one. Great if you do not have access to a charger during the day.

I am not affliated with cignot.com in anyway just a very satisfied customer they are awesome with shipping got my order in 2 days from hitting the order button and they are awesome with communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread