New member saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokinvaap

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Indiana
Hi Welcome and Good Luck. I too am a new ECF member and asked for some advice on hardware. There is a LOT out there. I was gently steered to try the ego twist. After checking out a few reviews. I bought one last week and haven't looked back since. My 510 batteries are now gathering dust. I think the video review by GrimmGreen is what finally convinced me. It may be right for you.

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome back! I started with an eGo Twist and a Vivi Nova tank. That setup worked for me temporarily, but it wasn't long before I needed something else. The best advice I can give you is to not the let the price of hardware deter you from purchasing. Purchasing expensive, quality, hardware upfront may save you money down the line. I spent more money than I would have liked to trying to find the right setup, before breaking down and buying a Provari. Also, spend some time and read what people on here are saying about hardware. Do you homework on equipment and venders before you buy. Personally, I would suggest buying a Provari and a pyrex tank (I like Phiniac a lot). Like I said, this setup is not the cheapest, but it will save you money in the long run. Welcome back and good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread