New member vaping for 7 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Howard, I'm 51 & from the USA (Illinois). After a heart attack in 2012, I switched from 2 packs of Camel straights a day to vaping 18 mg overnight. After a few months, I began mixing my own & am these days down to 3 mg. I very rarely buy any commercial juice anymore, but I will do it on occasion if I'm trying to clone something. Some of you may know me on a couple of other forums as well. I have lurked here for years, but finally decided to sign up & try to be a more productive member of society lol. I will be hanging around the Recipe & DIY area primarily.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Hey HH!

Good to see ya' here. This was the first forum I ever joined and I only did so after lurking for about a year, lol. I still refuse to do fakebook or any of the other social media sites ... my family claims I am anti-social but what the :censored: do they know. :rolleyes:

:D

Hey HH!

Good to see ya' here. This was the first forum I ever joined and I only did so after lurking for about a year, lol. I still refuse to do fakebook or any of the other social media sites ... my family claims I am anti-social but what the :censored: do they know. :rolleyes:

:D
Thanks NG, good to see a familiar face!:D

Reactions: NGAHaze

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
MDlYnWQ.gif

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello, my name is Howard, I'm 51 & from the USA (Illinois). After a heart attack in 2012, I switched from 2 packs of Camel straights a day to vaping 18 mg overnight. After a few months, I began mixing my own & am these days down to 3 mg. I very rarely buy any commercial juice anymore, but I will do it on occasion if I'm trying to clone something. Some of you may know me on a couple of other forums as well. I have lurked here for years, but finally decided to sign up & try to be a more productive member of society lol. I will be hanging around the Recipe & DIY area primarily.
Welcome and glad you joined ECF.

Reactions: Howard Hughes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread