New member waiting for my Joye 510 to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newplague

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
Oregon
Hello everyone. I'm new here and have never vaped before. Waiting for my kit to get here is hard. I can't wait! I am so ready to not smell like smoke anymore, get healthier and spend more time inside with my family.
Does anyone know of any suppliers here in Germany? Would be easier then ordering from the states. Thank you everyone for sharing so much information and inspiring me to take the leap and kick the habit.

Josh

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
Several, but most don't have much English text on their website, so if you don't speak German, you might have to contact them via mail or similar; that's usually found unter "Kontakt" or "Impressum".

The two I usually order from are e-dampfer and smokerstore. Then there's also ebferro in the Netherlands, good prices, fast, Joye stuff, but only Dekang liquid.

And many UK stores also ship to Germany, but do check the shipping costs, some will charge you an arm and a leg for international shipping.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
I can't wait! I am so ready to not smell like smoke anymore

Oh yeah. YOU won't smell like smoke anymore but neither will your car or house. You also will not be staining everything in your house either. I only just started vaping 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I went out and bought new window mini-blinds to replace the stained ones in my house. I couldn't believe how nasty the old ones looked when I pulled them down. I can see what's going to happen soon. I'll be repainting. Oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread