Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
So I just bought my last 2 packs of camel non-filters. I'm waiting on my 510 kit to arrive. I'm so excited because of all the success stories I've read on here. Like many of you I have a love/hate relationship with cigarettes and have tried to quit many times. This forum has been an invaluable source of information and inspiration. I researched and window shopped for days on end before finally placing an order. I got a 2 & 2 & 5 kit plus extra carts and small samples of a variety of juice. I simply CAN NOT wait for the damn thing to arrive. I want to thank all the other members for sharing their experiences vaping here and the wealth of useful information contained in these pages.

I will post first impressions when I get my new PV and can only hope that I can help some other noob someday.:)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hi QueenV and welcome! I too am a "noob" here andlike you read everything I could and 4 weeks after getting my e-cig I'm still reading every night, it's now become another addiction- but a good one LOL!

Ha. That's exactly what's happened to me! I'm addicted to the ECF as much as I am to my eGo! It's the first place I come when I turn the computer on. Love learning, learning, learning....and love the people here. This forum is so full of the nicest people in the world!

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
I will post my thoughts for sure. I read somewhere that to quit a bad habit you have to replace it with another incompatible good habit. This seems like the perfect thing. I am already considering a USB passthrough as my next purchase. Can anyone recommend a quality yet inexpensive one for a 510?

Last edited:

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va

plerskine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Florida
So true JCnewbie! The people here are so helpful, I'm thinking many must have been "smokers" before too and knowing how hard it is to quit they are very quick to help others to as well. I was a chain smoker and now I'm a chain vaporer? LOL! Now I'm getting into e-juice flavors and OMG! I just "vape" my dessert now:)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
My package was here when I got home from Work! :) Gotta do the 8 hour charge tho so I'll start tomorrow. Can't wait!
The 8 hour charge thing is completely bogus.
It is a leftover remnant of the Ni-Cd battery days.

Many suppliers send you batteries that are already charged.
And you can just get started now if you want.

Or you can put them in the charger and when the light goes green, they are ready.

Check this out for the facts about charging Li-On batteries...
How to prolong lithium-based batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread