New member whose atomizer broke already

Status
Not open for further replies.

centrella

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
I purchased the "V-5 J109 advanced mini" from Smoking-Light.com last week, and my atomizer went out yesterday. A part of the bridge broke off, however, I had already ordered another atomizer before it broke and hopefully I will get it today. I was a pack a day smoker, and I am happy to admit that e-cigs have taken away my desire to smoke real cigarettes.

I started out with the cartridges and then ordered a bunch of e-juice which came yesterday but I was not getting any throat hits or strong vapor, and I am hoping its only because my atomizer was starting to break.

Has anyone purchased from Smoking-Light.com?

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased the "V-5 J109 advanced mini" from Smoking-Light.com last week, and my atomizer went out yesterday. A part of the bridge broke off, however, I had already ordered another atomizer before it broke and hopefully I will get it today. I was a pack a day smoker, and I am happy to admit that e-cigs have taken away my desire to smoke real cigarettes.

I started out with the cartridges and then ordered a bunch of e-juice which came yesterday but I was not getting any throat hits or strong vapor, and I am hoping its only because my atomizer was starting to break.

Has anyone purchased from Smoking-Light.com?

I've found that using too long of straw for the straw mod will displace the atty bridge of a 510, with the bridge eventually breaking.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread