New Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budz

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 4, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
www.pharaohvapes.com
Well, i started vaping an intellicig 1 year ago and stopped 1 month ago. It was too bad and i had problems with my heart and the nicotine was just awful for some reason. I decided to give vaping another chance so i came on here and found Canvape which is a canadian supplier. Currently, i'm in Canada for holiday and ordered my Joyetech(hope i don't regret that). Unfortunately, Egypt disallows the shipments of e-cigs inside and the customs either destroy it or take it for themselves. I wish to see countries and airlines be more open minded and let vapers vape. I ordered the joyetech ego-c and it looks good as far as reviews say.

One question: on the joyetech website, it says canvape is unauthorized...what does that mean? Here you go if you want to see. http://www.joyetech.com/about/copycat.php I'm worried now that i spent $120 on their site and might get something fake. It would be nice of someone to help or explain.

:vapor:
-Budz

So, let me get this straight, you're buying something that is illegal to use where you live and you're worried about getting a fake or being ripped off? And Canvapes is catering to a country that it's illegal? hmmm........

Where exactly did the OP say anything about it being illegal to use?

Many countries do not allow the import of e-juice or vape products. That is not the same as being illegal to use. Additionally, if you read the OP, you'll note that the OP is currently in Canada, where selling hardware is not banned or "illegal," and ordering from CanVapes, which is a Canadian supplier. So no, CanVapes isn't "catering to a country that it's illegal." Beyond that, just because different countries are still working through the legalities or their stance on importing vaping products, doesn't mean the OP should have to settle for crap products.

Budz

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 4, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
www.pharaohvapes.com
So, let me get this straight, you're buying something that is illegal to use where you live and you're worried about getting a fake or being ripped off? And Canvapes is catering to a country that it's illegal? hmmm........

As DoubleEmMartin said, i'm currently in Canada for a long vacation. It's not illegal in egypt to vape but it's illegal to buy online and ship it to egypt. Simply, i ordered my joyetech from canvape in Canada and it's coming to my apartment here, nothing illegal about that. I hope you re-read my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread