New Member - advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joleen

Nov 2, 2012
Canada
Hello!
I have been vaping for three weeks and love how much better I feel. I have the joyetech ego c.

I need some advice... I received my first order from onestopeshoppe.com. I ordered (12) 30ml bottles and 6 of them were the wrong flavor. And they did not ship half of my extra coils. I have emailed three times with no response. Any suggestions?

Where do you shop? I'm in Canada and would like to shop here if possible.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I would contact your credit card company. I'm sorry I can't help more than that, but I would for sure try and find out what you can do about it. I'm sorry you've had such bad luck so far, but don't give up. I can't recomend any vendors in Canada but I know that a lot of members live there so hopefully one will be along shortly to help you.
Welcome to ECF and hope you have better luck with your next purchase.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
You're welcome. For a signature you have to have 15 posts.

CDNVapor.ca
edmontonejuice.com
ElectroVapors.com
ezvape.ca
Jugheads.co- located just outside Calgary and has highly regarded juices.
VapeFX

I am in Calgary, Alberta. Thanks for the links. :)

Once I hit five posts can I also add a signature?
I've been trying to find the button and wonder if it's because I'm new I'm not allowed to play with the button yet.. LOL :D

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I have called several times and received voicemail. I would never buy from this company again.

Then I also suggest disputing the charge. You can post a negative review in the Negative reviews of suppliers thread (in the Reviews Sub-forum I think). There are some rules for posting there - about how much time they had to respond and so on.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
You have the upper hand as they are dealing with a CC company. If no resolution is offered threaten to report them to the CC company for unethical biz practices.

I have sent them a final email asking they resolve it with me directly.

It is ironic that I work for the credit card company. I can lean over to a co worker and have them start the dispute for me. LOL

I will have to check out these other suppliers, would love to try some new great flavors!

CYYZ

Dec 17, 2011
Toronto, Canada
All I can say at this point is that you are not the only one. If his history follows previous patterns, expect him to lose interest and his new physical store he just opened will be closed within 2 months. Also if you ever do a pickup at his store and he makes firm arrangements with you at 1PM, bring some coffee and lunch money for a restaurant nearby. Scratch that, bring dinner money too, you might need it. Also don't expect him to even acknowledge he was late, let alone expect an apology.

Edit: You got 6 correct out of the 12? What are you complaining about? The important thing is you got 12 bottles. I mean, liquid is liquid right? And don't you dare consider returning them, you can't you know, sanitary reasons. If you do get a hold of him be prepared to get a vibe that you're a jerk even complaining about the wrong flavours. And it IS understandable. Because he IS doing a favour for you. It's not like you actually paid money for it. You are only the customer, if he changes the order without even calling you, you know it's for a darn good reason. Be compassionate, be understanding.

It's not his fault everything is always "in stock" at his website. He doesn't have time to update the website. You have to look at it from his perspective. I realize he doesn't have any other business than this, but you have to take into account walking to the post office once per day is a LOT of work, when he gets done with that he wants to come home and relax. You do realize the margins of this business right? E-liquid 30ML bottles from the factories in China he get's the liquid from charge him between $0.50 - $3.00 per unit. Those are lousy margins and it's plainly obvious he is doing you a favour even selling you these bottles. If you do get that vibe that he is doing a favour for you even selling to you much like the vibe I always get, now you know why and it IS justified, he is indeed doing you a favour.

Oh yeah, and the reason he never picks up the phone is because he is at "meetings", you know, BIG business meetings like they do downtown on Bay street of course. Meetings for what? Who knows. He must change clothes before he leaves bay street because if you catch him coming back from a meeting he is always wearing t-shirts and jeans.

Anyways, anyways, don't be a jerk about it. You got "most" of your order, right?

PS just in case the odd person doesn't get it, I am being sarcastic.

Do a charge back ASAP. My order I placed on the 15th of September was the last straw for me.

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Joleen, I've done buisiness with CanVape and HappyVaper.com with great satisfaction over the last half year. Both have surpassed my expectations.

I believe the vast majority of ecig companies out there will not treat you this way. There will be some minor issues at times simply because people do make mistakes, but it's a small world out there and for the most part people understand that. Best of luck in the future and keep vaping :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread