Status
Not open for further replies.

RVK101

Sep 10, 2013
Chocise County, AZ
Hi all,
New to ECF and New to vaping. I bought two cigalikes from FreshSmoking a couple of years ago, but never really got into it because the batteries only lasted about an hour. I spent just as much time charging batteries as I did smoking them. When I finally decided to quit smoking analogs, I went googling for the company I bought them from, thinking that if I got 10 more, I would have enough to last for a day of continuous smoking, so I googled E-Cigarettes.
Wow, was I surprised by what was available. I went to the local smoke shop and bought the Tsunami 1000X Tank and a couple of bottles of juice. (Review to follow soon. Is there a generally accepted format for reviews?) The next day I found out about a dedicated Vape Shop in town (Vapor Geek) and also picked up their started kit. Just like the Tsunami, but with a bigger battery and half the price. So far I have mainly used the Tsunami, because I work in an office and it fits neatly in my shirt pocket.
Since I vape in the office (no one cares and all are very supportive of me quitting smoking) I have had the same pack of cigarettes in my truck for four days. Normally I would smoke a pack and a half a day.
I don't think I will be looking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread