New member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

painkiller0007

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
PA
I have tries getting off the real thing a few times with chantix, patches, gums, cold turkey and nothing ever worked The first time I tried the ecigs it almost worked but I was halfway through nursing school so I went back to the real thing.
About 2 years ago I picked the electronics back up and was using a simple stick 510 battery with ore filled carts like the blu style.
A few months back I picked up the totally wicked tornado and went from a pack a day to maybe 1-3 actual cigarettes a day and trying to stay away from the real stuff. Have been lurking circa while now so thought I would join so the short of it is. Hi guys and gals

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

molimelight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Columbia, MO
Welcome, and glad you're trying it again. I would say, if you're only smoking one to three analogs a day, you're getting enough nicotine from the vape, now all you need to do is cut the cord and don't look back. It's now down to just making the decision and doing it. Otherwise, if you give yourself permission to stay with the analogs, they will always give you more of a "fix" than vaping will. Let's face it. the industry has had years to perfect the additives in analogs to give you that fix and keep you addicted. There's none of that stuff in juice, so it won't ever feel completely like smoking. I have limited experience in juices and pg/vg ratios, so there's probably ones out there that feel more like it than what I'm using now, but I find that it's enough. I try and think of it as a "extra light" cigarette if I feel like I'm missing the analogs. I seem to have muddled through 27 days without an analog since I started vaping. I'm even thinking of getting some 32 mg nicotine juice as an extra insurance policy for hard stress times so I don't go back looking for that fix. Hang in there and make the commitment!

painkiller0007

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
PA
Thank you everyone and I have not had an analog in over 24 hours bow and the ones I have been having all were terrible and not enjoyable....hence why I pick to go with very minty vapes like halos sub zero and kringles curse . A hot nasty Newport just doesn't do it for me anymore and I started at 24mg and down to 18mg now and have some 12 mg on the way. I think I may have this going in the correct direction now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread