• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

Zane216

Jul 28, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

Zane216

Jul 28, 2015
Ask them here, many experienced members routinely answer questions in the new members section.
ohh..well in that case, my question is about mixing Nic with PG. I recently ordered a 24mg/ml Nicotine with a mix of 75% PG and 25% VG. Along with the nic, I got a bottle of 100% PG to mix it with. Question is, can I use just PG as a dilutant by itself with the 25% VG nic? Thank you for your help!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. Feel free to ask your question here, many full members read this section for the purpose of helping out our new guys. And I will begin that process by observing the mods take a dim view of spamming for post count. Instead, go to other introductory posts and say hello. Also, remember after you get your 5 in, the server has to cycle to promote you to full member, which it does at 25 past the hour.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
ohh..well in that case, my question is about mixing Nic with PG. I recently ordered a 24mg/ml Nicotine with a mix of 75% PG and 25% VG. Along with the nic, I got a bottle of 100% PG to mix it with. Question is, can I use just PG as a dilutant by itself with the 25% VG nic? Thank you for your help!
Yes you can. However, 75/25 is probably already a bit harsh of a throat hit for most people; of course YMMV. Me, I vape 20%PG/80%VG, so I'd dilute it with VG. If you didn't order any, Walmart and most drug stores sell it.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Zane216

Jul 28, 2015
Hi and welcome to the board. Feel free to ask your question here, many full members read this section for the purpose of helping out our new guys. And I will begin that process by observing the mods take a dim view of spamming for post count. Instead, go to other introductory posts and say hello. Also, remember after you get your 5 in, the server has to cycle to promote you to full member, which it does at 25 past the hour.
Thank you and my apologies for the spam! Thanks for the info!

Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
One more question:

would this recipe work to make 10ml of 12mg strength Juice using 24mg per ML nic base? I want to make sure I don't overdose...

24mg Nicotine Base --5 ml/100 drops 50 %
PG Dilute --5 ml/100 drops 50 %

Thanks!
Yes, I think so. So long as they are even measure, it should cut by half. Measuring by drops is hard to do, though.

Reactions: Zane216

crazytalon

Unresolved Status
Jul 22, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread