New member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,guy`s.
My name is Finn.I`m 55 and from Denmark.I started vaping about 6 years ago,and it`s now a an important part of my life.I collect items from all over the world, but especially in the United States I am very active.Also I´m an active fighter against TPD,and know a lot about it,specially the Danish version of course.I am also not aware of the FDA.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am also not aware of the FDA.
Welcome and glad you joined.
As I see it, the FDA is a US government agency who job it is established/provide a basic drug/health protection for US citizens. Partisan (both parties) politics at this time is seriously undermining this function. The party appointees to head this agency are usually pretty stealthy in manipulating public sentiment, however, the past 10 years or so, the public is catching on to the deceit of this organization's edicts especially when it rules on vaping issues.
Since some big tobacco companies are buying up smaller vape companies, currently, the FDA has tone down some their rhetoric regarding the evils of vaping.
In short, the US FDA has awesome powers. These powers could shut down many aspects of, or all legal vaping in the US.
Sorry for the rant, but I can't help it. Welcome:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread