"new" member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idmonstre

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
so... i have been vaping for about two years now (back when hardly anyone had heard of it). I got my first ecig from ebay back when ebay had ecigs. A geek friend of mine (who did not smoke) got it as a "neat doodad thingy" as he is into the new fun gadgets. I got one too, also as a "neat doodad thingy". I had already quit my tenuous smoking habit a couple years previous to this and got it just for the novelty. Well, this model was a peace of crap and i hardly used it. Eventually (about a year ago) i decided to invest in a better model. I got the two peace 8mm or whatever model from a chinese website. Shipping cost an arm and a leg and half the batteries i got didn't work at all. At this point ecigs have become a hobby and i got the M401 dragon from TrueSmoker. Finally! a product i liked. I stuck with that for a while... Got a Prodigy for my boyfriend (who also did not smoke) as he wanted something that could double as a weapon. Decided i liked manuals. Got the Joye 510 which is my favorite and i am sticking to it (for now).

Idmonstre

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
So yah. that's me. i'v been reading posts from this website for months now and finally broke down and decided to do this "noob" thing which, frankly is annoying as i am hardly a noob and don't really have any interest in posting in the noob threads... Ah well. will jump threw hoops i guess.
oh yah. i am a 25 year old art student/stripper with a bunch of animals and plants. yup. that is me. ...

Safia

Apr 27, 2010
hey i am new to vaping and just got this e-cigarette from a friend of mine, can anyone suggest any good sellers for juice and what not? i live in rapid city, usa and would like someone local if i could

There are a number of sellers listed here but my preference to date is Tasty Vapor - he has great flavors - currently in LOVE with Butter Rum. :w00t:

Mtdewftw

May 2, 2010
Rapid City
There are a number of sellers listed here but my preference to date is Tasty Vapor - he has great flavors - currently in LOVE with Butter Rum. :w00t:

kk will check that out, even though i heard they were down in illinois, would prefer more close to home if i could so as to avoid much shipping. At this point would also like to try a e-pipe too for the sake of more vapor at a time, or maybe a juice box, not sure yet on what i am getting or how much i will be able to afford for this quite yet. So far i like this model though, think my buddy said it was a 510.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
kk will check that out, even though i heard they were down in illinois, would prefer more close to home if i could so as to avoid much shipping. At this point would also like to try a e-pipe too for the sake of more vapor at a time, or maybe a juice box, not sure yet on what i am getting or how much i will be able to afford for this quite yet. So far i like this model though, think my buddy said it was a 510.

I think shipping is usually the same in the U.S. no matter how far it travels. A lot of sites have flat rates . . . some are free. You can often see the shipping costs from their home page.
Electronic Cigarette Coupon Code Master List - Electronic Cigarette Forum This is a good coupon site and will sometimes show if there is free shipping.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
cignot has some great juice and their shipping is flat 5.00 unless you order over 75 and then it's free. Some of the stuff has free shipping on it. Those ladies ship super quick also! I order 1 day and 2 days later it's in my mailbox. I'm in Okla. so that's a good turn around time for me. Hope this helps.

BTW-cingot's English Toffee is WONDERFUL

Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

Idmonstre

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Took you two years to get to a 510?

There's a word for that. What is it...hmmm...oh yeah...

Noob.

Welcome to the forums. :D

TBL36

well. actually, the only reason it took me that long was that a friend of mine said they had a 510 and hated it. so i did not consider investing money in trying it. As it turns out they were clueless and actually had a dse 801... not a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread