Status
Not open for further replies.

Jzchan

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, I’m Jason Chan from Malaysia vaping for around 5 years. I’m glad vaping change my life and people around me. I had converted more than 20 persons in the few years. Last few weeks 5 of my friends finally turn to vaping too. That’s make me a happy friend. I hope more country will release these is a revolution product that will change our human race to a more healthier lifestyle.
Finally thanks all our committee that still believes in it.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, I’m Jason Chan from Malaysia vaping for around 5 years. I’m glad vaping change my life and people around me. I had converted more than 20 persons in the few years. Last few weeks 5 of my friends finally turn to vaping too. That’s make me a happy friend. I hope more country will release these is a revolution product that will change our human race to a more healthier lifestyle.
Welcome and glad you joined.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Welcome and keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread