Status
Not open for further replies.

Zargon96

May 17, 2019
Hi just signed up and wanted to say hi.ive been reading for years, and very great full for all the share knowledge.im currently building an insanely huge mod, that's giving me grief. Can't seem to find an enclosure, which I posted a thread in the modding forums for help. I build circuit boards for a living so I should be good on electronics and have a solid grasp of ohms law and battery safety.been vapeing mechanical mods for about 8 years now.looking forward to being an active of the greatest group of vapors.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)

I’m assuming it’s this post?
Custom enclosure

53mm is big. Like hammer of god big.

One thing you might look at is 3d printing. It’s a standard solution for homebuilts these days. One thing you have to worry about though is heat. Some cheaper 3d printing plastics melt at fairly low heat. On purpose. A plastic that melts at higher heat would be both sturdier generally and be more resistant to device heat. Requires a higher quality printer though.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi just signed up and wanted to say hi.ive been reading for years, and very great full for all the share knowledge.im currently building an insanely huge mod, that's giving me grief. Can't seem to find an enclosure, which I posted a thread in the modding forums for help. I build circuit boards for a living so I should be good on electronics and have a solid grasp of ohms law and battery safety.been vapeing mechanical mods for about 8 years now.looking forward to being an active of the greatest group of vapors.
Welcome and glad you joined.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread