Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi and welcome!

Everyone’s journey is different, but the advice given to me when I started vaping was good - vape every time you crave, then wait a few minutes and see if you can pass on the cigarettes.

If you constantly can’t, try higher nic.

Don’t beat yourself up. Every smoke you don’t have is a win.

Good luck, and don’t be shy about asking for assistance.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf. Glad to have you here.
So tell us....what device did you pick up to start your journey into being cigarette free?

Have you found ejuice you like? That may be the hardest part as no two people taste's are the same. One could hate a particular flavoring it while another one loves it.

Congrats on reducing your roll ups. I know how hard that is, but ecigs can help you. The genius of ecigs is that it does mimic the act of smoking while giving us a much greater harm reduction in how we receive our nicotine.

Hope you love it as much as I do.

Let us know if you have any questions. Remember there is never a dumb question so don't hesitate.

:)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

My advice? Don't be afraid to up your nicotine strength in your juice. Maybe up to 24mg/ml. I know that roll-ups are pretty high in nic depending on their thickness. I use 18mg/ml just as a normal routine but this wasn't quite enough when I first gave up....

There is a bit of pain and determination needed......good luck, you can do it :)

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

My advice? Don't be afraid to up your nicotine strength in your juice. Maybe up to 24mg/ml. I know that roll-ups are pretty high in nic depending on their thickness. I use 18mg/ml just as a normal routine but this wasn't quite enough when I first gave up....

There is a bit of pain and determination needed......good luck, you can do it :)

Agree. I started at 24 mg mtl. I lowered gradually for a year or so down to 6 mg.

Use what you need.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welcome Dee
I would definitely up the nic with the t18, at least to 18mg. I also needed the 24mg to quit. Most of us would get cravings for a few weeks, what worked for me finally was to simply have no smokes at hand. Wishing you success.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hello and welcome to ECF. I agree with the others about a higher level of nic. I would also recommend getting a second unit, you really need to have a backup ecig. You could also load it with the higher level of nic for when you have a strong craving for the roll up. Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.

AlexEdler

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread