Status
Not open for further replies.

Redpotion

Feb 4, 2021
Hello everyone , just saying Hi. I'm a new member I'm new to vaping. It all gets confusing to me sometimes especially tanks and coils and which mod and what's the best tasting juice. I been through 2 mods already currently using the Vaporesso. But my tank is leaking really bad at the moment its a fireluke I really think the man at the vape store got my coil the wrong size. I really need a another tank or mod for back up. This is all new to me so I'm looking for advice and help . I appreciate it.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Hello everyone , just saying Hi. I'm a new member I'm new to vaping. It all gets confusing to me sometimes especially tanks and coils and which mod and what's the best tasting juice. I been through 2 mods already currently using the Vaporesso. But my tank is leaking really bad at the moment its a fireluke I really think the man at the vape store got my coil the wrong size. I really need a another tank or mod for back up. This is all new to me so I'm looking for advice and help . I appreciate it.
Check that the oring didn't come off or move out of place on the fireluke coil.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread