New Mod, Any Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Just looking for opinions for this mass produced 510 mod. It comes with 2 UltraFire 3.7v 3000mAh 18650 batteries 2 atomizers and charger. Has nice chrome button. Guessing it will sell for around $49.99.

batteries are BRC 18650 3000mAh 3.7v Li-ion. Battery says:
Low Discharge Rate
No Memory Effect
Short Circuit and Over Current Protection

Any questions? Any thoughts?

Let me know.

Don

510-Mod.jpg

Last edited:

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
It is a steel tube that has been chromed. Size is .78" in diameter and about 4.35" long with out the atomizer.
My test units came with 2 chrome atomizers and 5-510 juice tanks like I sell. Not sure what version, haven't opened them.
And a charger with no box. I threw a 510 LR carto in it. The battery sits on a spring, but the tube fits snug around it.

Thanks for the comments.

Don

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Well maybe not enough interest to warrant carrying them.

Charged mine (2 of them) up yesterday (Monday) around lunch and been using them since. Maybe around Friday I will have to recharge them or just swap batteries. Using them in rotation with Back and Mild in one and Italian Strawberry in the other.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Well Looks like this will go on the market soon. Just was fortunate to be the first to test it. Not sure I will carry it, but you will be able to find it everywhere soon.

Thanks for your comments and am working on a new mod with engineers from China. As soon as I find out more and they decide to produce it, you will be the first to know.

Don

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I hope yours is different. I bought one that looks exactly like that. The box it came in says Health Cabin. It was touted as a 5v device with the new big battery. The atty wasn't good that came with it but I guess that's the norm with 'kits'. The battery fit too tight in the tube. It got stuck as soon as I put it in. Had to fight with them to exchange. They dislodged the battery and returned to me, battery all scuffed up. I won't even sell it in the classifieds. Horrible. I won't name names but you probably know the site selling them. They lost a great customer. I spend way too much of ecigs and supplies. But what a fabulous hobby! :)

PS: Love your KGO product. I send anyone that is transitioning from the mini ecig to you and Hoosier for a KGO - whichever has them in stock :) Far out performs Ego and Riva products imo. I hope you keep carrying them. I checked a few days ago and didn't see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blake_B

Jun 8, 2011
Alabama
www.guidetovaping.com
  • Deleted by butterbean03

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Yep that is one name for it and it is a pretty good one at that. The one I was testing did not come from Bauway and had UltraFire Batteries. Those are Trustfire. But still not enough interest to stock.

They have another one called a 510 n also that does not look like that. It has a cone at the top.

Last edited:

Blake_B

Jun 8, 2011
Alabama
www.guidetovaping.com

Blake_B

Jun 8, 2011
Alabama
www.guidetovaping.com
Status