Alabama
www.guidetovaping.com
  • Deleted by butterbean03

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
We are not discussing the 510-N. We are discussing the Torpedo. When I looked up the 510-N there were 2 e-cigs that had that name. One did not even look like the Torpedo. So you could be talking about one unit and we are talking about another unit.

Secondly as a supplier and not letting the admins know will get you banned. The admins have been notified.

Let that be a lesson Boys and Girls. Got to read the rules. Banned!

Last edited:

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
The Original ModFather, USA
Don, I just got a PV today that looks just like the one you pictured in your OP, flat cap and all, the only difference being that mine has a plastic blue lighted button, not chrome button. Got it as a present and without any box or anything, and no visible markings on the unit itself, so can't swear what it is exactly ?? The gifter told me it was a "510-N", that's all the info I really have.

It does use 18650 batts, mine are Samsung ICR-18650's .. they are an almost exact fit, snug but not too tight.

My only concern, as was the person who gave it to me, was the lack of vent-holes in the battery tube, which was easily remedied.

I must tell you that it performs quite well for a 3.7v PV. I would assume that, if the price was right, it would be a good seller for your company. Of course there are so many models out there right now that the pricing point would be the make/break difference .. IMHO

I am not a supplier, just an avid modder, but I did stay at the Holiday Inn Express .. LOL

Does this look like it???

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
There are at least 2 different companies making that mod in China. The 510-N is a label for 2 completely different e-cigs. One looks like that and the other looks nothing like it. Mine was called the Torpedo. I bought 2 of these to test a couple of months back and loved them. I am still using one of them once in a while. The other one, the switch went out in a week. There was not enough interest to stock them.

And yes, it looked similar to that. Thanks for the comment.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread