New MOD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace7111

Nov 12, 2012
Colorado
mod 050.jpg Does any one know what mod this is ? I just got this MOD about a week ago from a vendor I haven't used before. They named it the Knight but when I tried to find more info on ECF search and google I could find nothing at all. I'm guessing it is one of those MODS that a vendor gets and makes up a name for to fit their company agenda. I am really loving this MOD and want to know more about it. The vendor web page doesn't provide a whole lot of info and what they do have isn't correct. They say shut off is hold fire button for 5 sec. but it is 5 clicks instead. It is a simple MOD. It is a VV MOD takes stacked 18350's 900mah batteries according to the vendor it has three buttons a + a - and a fire button. And it vapes as good if not better than some of my other MODS that cost three times as much. I have never stacked batteries before in any of my other MODS so that might have something to do with it. Any help on the ID of this MOD would be great. Or even better does anyone have one. I would love to hear what you think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread