New, need reccomendations for kit and liquid :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
YBut, as they say, there is no end to waiting...I think prices of e-cigswill continue to decline (like calculators did and computers) for a while.

The PV industry is still in its infancy, and I predict that all the crap being used now will quickly be obsolete. Before long, I'm sure we will have tiny, cigarette-sized devices that do not use any cartridges or filling... Just fill 'em up with liquid like a mini gas tank. I've seen clunky, weird looking pumps and the like now, but eventually I think PV's will have some sort of internal "dripper" feeding from a liquid container.

RadicalJD

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
The Chinese make good hardware, especiallly the Joye eGo, which is what I am using. But personally I would avoid the Chinese-made e-liquids. The US-made liquids are generally more expensive, but definitely worth it.

RadicalJD

+1 for US juice.

Personally, I am very skeptical of Chinese made stuff. Have a friend who is a vet, and he was so angry and betrayed when the "supposedly" premium pet foods he sold were killing animals, after being assured from the manufactures that they never used any Chinese "fillers" etc.

But I digest. The point is that I feel much safer putting U.S. made, pharmaceutical grade nicotine/PG/VG etc in my lungs versus Chinese made liquid that could have who knows what in it.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
You're right Mist, awesome deal (lowest I've seen) for genuine Joyes..2 cones, bottle of juice, and a pouch too! Even seems like you could get the set w/ 2 different colors also. But, as they say, there is no end to waiting...I think prices of e-cigswill continue to decline (like calculators did and computers) for a while.

Don't know how you like your Rivas, but I like mine better than my eGos...just mo. That 100mAH extra does make a difference.

Hi Shaka. The Riva seems like a very nice PV. It's solid and is working without a hitch. The button has a nice definitive click with no hint of sticking.
It doesn't vape like a mod with a big battery (don't think it's putting out 4.2 volts) but I didn't expect it to. I got it for it's size and because I was curious about this type of PV.

ward

Jul 14, 2010
us
www.facebook.com
i was right there with you the first time. the difference is: i did not do the research - i bought the best bargain out there and have spent more than 3 times the money I initially wanted to.

i have three different sets now and have been upgrading each...
- joye 510 usb starter kit
- joye 510 wall charger (double items) kit
- Silver bullet starter kit (180.00 start kit)

even though the price is horrible for the amount of analog cigs a day (2 packs) i used to smoke, i am still excited about the savings in a couple months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread