New new new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkynicegirl

Nov 7, 2013
United States
Hey all,

Just got my new EVOD today (after a lot if research and lurking here) and I'm loving it so far. I've had one analog this morning before my EVOD arrived. This is awesome! I'm hoping that was my last analog because today is also my daughter's birthday and I would love today to be my quit date for analogs. We will see. I'm just gonna roll with it and see how it goes.

*UPDATE* Day 3

So I just thought I'd update on my experience so far. I've had 3 analogs since receiving my EVOD. Two on the first day and one 13 hours ago at midnight after getting very angry while working on a quiz for a college sociology class that I am in......the essay question had NOTHING to do with the class material and was not an easy topic to find info on. I thought I wanted that analog but it tasted horrible and then I was mad at myself because I really didn't want it and I was all stinky afterwards.

I am amazed. I had been smoking for 15 years and was up to 1ppd. I do not want a cigarette! In the past I've tried cold turkey, gum, and patches. Nothing was easy and it didn't work. This has! I crave a delicious vape now not a stinky cig. It does take a minute or two for me to get the throat tingling/nicotine hit but I am so pleased. I don't know what else to say other than thanks to this forum for providing a wealth of info. I'm gonna get a banner soon :).

Last edited:

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Yay! Childrens' birthdays are always a great time to quit smoking for good! Best of luck to you and congrats on getting GOOD GEAR as your first setup. If you have a smoke, it's ok, just remember to keep trying and focus on the ciggies that you are NOT smoking rather on the ones that you are. Welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread