Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    YouTube is a great place to keep up with vaping news and reviews, but it's not perfect and there's a lot of low-quality information out there. We've made a list of six vaping YouTubers that we think are good for people who are new to vaping and seasoned pros. Do you agree with our list? Can you think of anyone we've left off?

Six YouTube Vapers to Watch Today

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Ah, thanks, let me check these guys out

Did you know Mooch has a YouTube channel now? I'm putting that as a must watch channel for battery safety and information. .

He has a few videos uploaded now and will be adding many more...

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Did you know Mooch has a YouTube channel now? I'm putting that as a must watch channel for battery safety and information. .

He has a few videos uploaded now and will be adding many more...

No, I had no idea, thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: Opinionated

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    Not only that, there are some great live streaming vape oriented shows on ivlog.tv The Other Side, Texas Time Network, The Sanctuary, these are usually on in the evenings. Some great UK reviewers on the tube include Professor Vapes, Todds Reviews,The Scotts Review, SoulOhm, Ralfys Reviews, The Vaping Postman, and VapeUK Network is a live streaming show. Geekay Vapes is a down to earth Malaysian reviewer. Adrian Lo Dejavu is a high-energy and entertaining reviewer also, altho his english is a little choppy he's still a hoot to watch.

Reactions: low_tar_neil
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread