Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Well, I sit here, enveloped in a cloud of vapor, realizing that I've set a new personal record for most incoming vape mail - 9 lots of it.

3 from the woody sale, 1 outstanding mini 2.1 from just before that (curse you, Canada Customs, for delaying what was meant to be a precious to see me through the sale night), 1 batch of batteries, 3 packages of juice (gotta christen the new reos in style, no?), and 1 hellaciously large ball of bamboo crochet thread (for wicking).

It's been... quite a week (probably for a lot of us... I'm looking at you, rattler).

That got me wondering. What's your vape mail high bar?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I'm getting six packages tomorrow if all goes as it should. That may be my personal high. However, one package is not vape mail -- it's a sweet, sweet little Vera Bradley purse.....so technically that doesn't count. HOWEVER, I got it specifically to match a couple of my REOs, so I think it sorta counts as vape mail. :)

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Well, I sit here, enveloped in a cloud of vapor, realizing that I've set a new personal record for most incoming vape mail - 9 lots of it.

3 from the woody sale, 1 outstanding mini 2.1 from just before that (curse you, Canada Customs, for delaying what was meant to be a precious to see me through the sale night), 1 batch of batteries, 3 packages of juice (gotta christen the new reos in style, no?), and 1 hellaciously large ball of bamboo crochet thread (for wicking).

It's been... quite a week (probably for a lot of us... I'm looking at you, rattler).

That got me wondering. What's your vape mail high bar?

Currently waiting on 6 REO, Diva, Batteries, eBaron Spiral, a drip tip and a small order from Rob (magnets & bottles). I would think that has to be the highest for me.

I do have other things on order but non-vape related reloading supplies.

I am addicted to checking the mail box…..OMG where does it end

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I'm getting six packages tomorrow if all goes as it should. That may be my personal high. However, one package is not vape mail -- it's a sweet, sweet little Vera Bradley purse.....so technically that doesn't count. HOWEVER, I got it specifically to match a couple of my REOs, so I think it sorta counts as vape mail. :)

I'm sure you will be carrying the REO or REO's in the purse, so technically it does qualify, at least in my book it does!!!

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Currently waiting on 6 REO, Diva, Batteries, eBaron Spiral, a drip tip and a small order from Rob (magnets & bottles). I would think that has to be the highest for me.

I do have other things on order but non-vape related reloading supplies.

I am addicted to checking the mail box…..OMG where does it end

UPDATE
Currently waiting on 1 REO, Diva, Batteries, eBaron Spiral, a drip tip and a small order from Rob (magnets & bottles)........5 packages arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread