New pod system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
The Suorin Vagon would be a nice step up from the myblu. The draw activation works very well, I haven't got a dry hit or spit back using it. The draw is pretty tight as well.
I was looking at that one, but decided on the innokin eq instead cause I really do prefer push button activation. The ability to turn it off is always a plus in my book. Im very active biking and walking, and it just makes me feel more at ease.

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
I was looking at that one, but decided on the innokin eq instead cause I really do prefer push button activation. The ability to turn it off is always a plus in my book. Im very active biking and walking, and it just makes me feel more at ease.

Nice, innokin's a good brand. I loved my EZwatt when I had it.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
How is draw activated going to fire on its own? Button firing that can always happen while being bumped.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
How is draw activated going to fire on its own? Button firing that can always happen while being bumped.
Im paranoid about it if I cant manually turn it off. Button fire you can turn it off. Or like the Suorin air has the switch to do it. This MyBlu is my first real draw activated device besides the crappy disposables that showed me vaping was an alternative to smoking some years ago.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Im paranoid about it if I cant manually turn it off. Button fire you can turn it off. Or like the Suorin air has the switch to do it. This MyBlu is my first real draw activated device besides the crappy disposables that showed me vaping was an alternative to smoking some years ago.
Just pull the pod out and what can it do? That is faster than 5 clicks to turn off and then 5 clicks to turn on.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
Just pull the pod out and what can it do? That is faster than 5 clicks to turn off and then 5 clicks to turn on.
We all have our preferences. I prefer being able to manually turn it off. The LostVape Orion looks good, but its not out yet. I already ordered a new pod system anyways.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
We all have our preferences. I prefer being able to manually turn it off.
I use both and I don't really have a preference. And five clicks to turn off isn't really off since the board is still live waiting for 5 clicks to to activate the pod power. It would be so much better if they had removable batteries. That way no chance of the board doing anything. But they just don't make them that way yet. :(

I think you made the right choice.Innokin always thinks of safety first.It has a new mesh coil that reviewers are talking about.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
I think you made the right choice.Innokin always thinks of safety first.It has a new mesh coil that reviewers are talking about.
I think so too, I just got it today, and its amazing. Very tight draw, good throat hit and flavor, really solid device. Feels good in the hand, has a cover for the mouthpiece, and spare pods have a cover for carrying multiple flavors around.

I highly recommend the Innokin EQ, if you can find it, I would get it. Fantastic device.

I think so too, I just got it today, and its amazing. Very tight draw, good throat hit and flavor, really solid device. Feels good in the hand, has a cover for the mouthpiece, and spare pods have a cover for carrying multiple flavors around.

I highly recommend the Innokin EQ, if you can find it, I would get it. Fantastic device.
I was waiting for mine to come in the mail( it came Saturday).I am so happy with it too.It 's lighter then my Breeze2 but a very solid device and i love the flavor.This is my go to pod system.Glad you love it too.

I also received my Innokin EG today. So far, so good! Flavor and vapor production seem not much different than my minifit. I like that the EQ is a little bigger than the minifit. The EQ is easier to hold and I am less paranoid about losing it!
Glad you are liking it so far.

Reactions: Jingles
I just ordered an Aspire Breeze 2 for my vacation later this month. If I can accept that device, after much testing on stick pod systems from infinite to solo flat and more, and I vape 110 watts on my valyrian regularly, I think it will suit your needs more than you realize. One key factor is reliability. I haven't heard or experience horror stories about Aspire products like I know other manufacturers are known for... works great until..

They have them in stock for about $25 at eightvape and coils with cost you $10 for 5. You can go with freebase or nic salts. Your choice of juice makes a big difference in your satisfaction and sticking with it. Buy an extra pod so you can swap flavors more easily. Don't go beyond 70/30. I think Beard or Stumps makes good 60/40. Dinner Lady just released a nic salt line and naked 100 has plenty to offer their as well. Enjoy the ride... and for full disclosure, the Juul is what broke me of a 30+ year habit. After a year, I moved to Innokin then well you don't want to know.

Reactions: tearose50
Whew that innokin sure brings out tons of flavor, my gosh, its almost too much with the juice I have at the moment. I might like it even more if it had 1ohm coils also.
I was hoping it came with 1.0 coils instead of .5 coil. because in my Breeze2 i don't use the .6 coil,i use the other one I think 1.2 coils.I'm liking the .5 coil.It gives great flavor.Do you think it's because of high nic mg. with the .5 coil?

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
I'm really tempted to grab an EQ. Can any of you comment if there is juice in the mouth/condensation with it? I saw Phil B mention it in his review. Just wondering how common it is.
I have been using it for a day now. 0 juice in my mouth, battery still going after 21 hours. This thing seems engineered to near perfection. It doesnt leak at all, no spitback, fill and charge once daily. Its the best vaping device I have ever owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread